Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

aye, the water's only lapping round my ankles now but I'm off to golf so leave it and wait to see how US session transpires.

Staggered ashore sometime between 2pm-3pm only to swim back out. Had another go for the beach immediately after 4:30 close and now got sand under its feet. Will probably kill it one way or another this evening and it looks like having been a long wait for precious little.

Dow getting close to 520.
I'm thinking about swinging the other way now. Ooh err missus.

Staggered ashore sometime between 2pm-3pm only to swim back out. Had another go for the beach immediately after 4:30 close and now got sand under its feet. Will probably kill it one way or another this evening and it looks like having been a long wait for precious little.

Out now - better than I thought but won't pay for much bubbly

Astrology as trading signal

No ones buying - its selling all the way.
Closed that for an 11 point loss. Time to call it a day.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Avoid bum trades - try an astrological approach :)

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    77.4 KB · Views: 128
I made a mistake I thought GS,MKE,V had already been added to the Dow, I think they are added on Monday 23rd Sept. So bigger daily moves expected

The Dow 30 Is Being Injected With Steroids - Yet Again!

The 3 stocks being removed had a 2.2% influence ($45 as a % of $2,041) on the performance of the overall Dow 30 Index.
The addition of the 3 new stocks to the list of constituents will have a 17.86% ($434 as a % of $2,430) influence on the performance of the Dow or 8.1 times more so than the companies removed.
The replacement of Hewlett Packard, Bank of America and Alcoa as constituents in the Dow 30 with Goldman Sachs, Nike and Visa has put the index on steroids which more or less assures greater appreciation of the Dow than would otherwise have been possible.
Talk about "juicing" an index! Talk about blatant index manipulation! Talk about comparing apples and oranges! This is it in spades!

http://www.safehaven.com/article/31204/the-dow-30-is-being-injected-with-steroids-yet-again

The 3 stocks being removed had a 2.2% influence ($45 as a % of $2,041) on the performance of the overall Dow 30 Index.
The addition of the 3 new stocks to the list of constituents will have a 17.86% ($434 as a % of $2,430) influence on the performance of the Dow or 8.1 times more so than the companies removed.
The replacement of Hewlett Packard, Bank of America and Alcoa as constituents in the Dow 30 with Goldman Sachs, Nike and Visa has put the index on steroids which more or less assures greater appreciation of the Dow than would otherwise have been possible.
Talk about "juicing" an index! Talk about blatant index manipulation! Talk about comparing apples and oranges! This is it in spades!

http://www.safehaven.com/article/31204/the-dow-30-is-being-injected-with-steroids-yet-again

well, it's why there is such a bull bias in the indexes - they are constantly replacing the dogs

yep, they pump it full of steroids, lets hope it is not tested by the authorities
also..there is nowhere for the qe liquidity to go to
stocks,property etc all getting highly inflated
now..
if interest rates rise as they did in 1929......then we get the depression

Morning All

Just on Postman's post:LOL: last week about the DOW and the different price.

ASX200 - XJO
Underlying market hit a low of 5,227.4
IG got a low of 5,221.5
I think stops would have been in place at 5,223
Got fully filled with the SB at 5,226 which I could not have got in the underlying market.
Also the guy from IG the afternoon report had the ASX low at 5,227.
What is he watching.
Think the dealing desk must control the price lows and highs.
http://www.ig.com/au/market-update/2013/09/23/three-headed-attack-on-us-markets-10938

Japan closed and Hong Kong closed most the day, because of the weather.
China PMI good.

Attachments

• 5227.5.PNG
    5227.5.PNG
    43.8 KB · Views: 88
  • ASX200.PNG
    ASX200.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 108
ftse still at a crossroads .... back at the famous 6580 so looking for support here....last week of the quarter ...looks like they are all sitting on potential support/res.. dow 15500 sp 1710ish

good morning bustech,Dick Lexic

good morning everyone

got 1708 sp500dec as the pivotal level, we are 3pts below currently

HSBC china manufacturing pmi appears to show sharply rebounding activity, usually this boosts markets but i think it is not news

Last edited:
Morning All

Just on Postman's post:LOL: last week about the DOW and the different price.

ASX200 - XJO
Underlying market hit a low of 5,227.4
IG got a low of 5,221.5
I think stops would have been in place at 5,223
Got fully filled with the SB at 5,226 which I could not have got in the underlying market.
Also the guy from IG the afternoon report had the ASX low at 5,227.
What is he watching.
Think the dealing desk must control the price lows and highs.
http://www.ig.com/au/market-update/2013/09/23/three-headed-attack-on-us-markets-10938

Japan closed and Hong Kong closed most the day, because of the weather.
China PMI good.

Morning all,
Thanks for looking out on the AIX bustech, I didn't notice other indicies.
Its possible there was a problem at IG but unlikely as it lasted all day. So, they kept the price 5 or 6 points, depending on index, below the actual market.
We can profit from this if they do it again.
The 2 prices must eventually meet again so you can arbitrage the difference, via the underlying market or another SB offering the real prices.