Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi guys... I know I havent posted for a while... but am sharing this FTSE100 view with a few folks and didnt want to miss you out..... not cast in stone of course (nothing is) ... but thought it was an interesting picture to dwell on alongside your own views...

Hi Daddy John

Looking at 5,600 for ASX which fit's with FTSE 7,065

Gives both markets 20% for the year end.

Need another 8% for both markets into year end which is possible.

China market is looking very good which supports ASX, FTSE and DAX.

But in the back of the mind there is always the unknown.

All IMO

Spy like it did yesterday is showing weakness in FTSE, currently saying Dow minus 71, But sb's showing Dow unch

Hi Dick.. yes I am fine thanks... how is life for you?

heard anything from DC? I still keep in touch with Mark Asker.. e is running his own trading room now .. has about 40 paying members.... I think he took it over from FTSE day....

keeping fine ..still here on this old thread ha think it's time i retired :idea:...DC hasn't been here for some time now but martin c was on not that long ago ..think he said he was involved with some other ftse thread and wouldn't post much here..

it gets busy here sometimes but only 3/4 regular posters :(

i've got a lot of trading books but to be honest i usually wing them after two chapters ....i find most of them interfere with my thinking ...sounds daft but there u go

i'm buyig this one

http://www.amazon.com/Beano-Annual-...&ie=UTF8&qid=1379667811&sr=1-2&keywords=beano

Thanks for that DL,

now when I go to Amazon its recommending I buy The Beano annual, The Rupert the bear annual and the Dr Who annual. !!! I will forever be plagued by this when I return to Amazon.

Thanks for that DL,

now when I go to Amazon its recommending I buy The Beano annual, The Rupert the bear annual and the Dr Who annual. !!! I will forever be plagued by this when I return to Amazon.

well it could be worse ...it could be shakespear :p

Looks like IG are really ripping people off with their prices. - never went over 15646.5 after the open - yet the Dow traded up to 15654 !
Thats how they keep their spreads so low. They're not 'market prices'

Still if they're not prepared to offer prices that high it makes me think they expect the price to go lower.

Attachments

• fingcrossed.gif
    fingcrossed.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 373