Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

is it the big nose and floppy ears that give it away?

nothing like bustech at all !

dax mandatory 50pt range is profitable if u are not too strict

RDSA sitting at year lows, very strange price action past 10 days, doji city

Last edited:
Not me guys, too bloody cold in South London.

Maybe not a trader and all talk.

Or maybe just another vendor.

Not me guys, too bloody cold in South London.

Maybe not a trader and all talk.

Or maybe just another vendor.

He's just reading excerpts from trading manuals into his web cam.
Maybe it helps him, maybe he likes to think he's helping others.
To me he appears to be just another day trader like ourselves. Harmless in my opinion.:)

He's just reading excerpts from trading manuals into his web cam.
Maybe it helps him, maybe he likes to think he's helping others.
To me he appears to be just another day trader like ourselves. Harmless in my opinion.:)

i would tend to agree....at least he does not seem to be snake oil salesman claiming to know where the market is going next

Dow doesnt look like it will hold 15,450 today. To me that says its going down to 15,360 so I am now short.
Still holding my FTSE 6590's ...

Dow doesnt look like it will hold 15,450 today. To me that says its going down to 15,360 so I am now short.
Still holding my FTSE 6590's ...

As well as offering to give you trading advice I do happen to have some very nice elixir serpentes for sale. Please PM me for prices.... :p

(Reuters) - A flood of new orders gave a boost to European and Chinese firms in September, according to a clutch of surveys which added to evidence that the global economy is healing.

Monday's upbeat purchasing managers' indexes, surveying thousands of companies across the globe, come ahead of figures for the U.S. factory sector which are expected to show the world's largest economy is also continuing to recover.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/23/us-global-economy-idUSBRE98M0EE20130923

bullish for dax

(Reuters) - A flood of new orders gave a boost to European and Chinese firms in September, according to a clutch of surveys which added to evidence that the global economy is healing.

bullish for dax

Am I right in thinking you are long Dax and are hunting for bits of information to support that.

Because the Dax is going Down big time and no amount of articles on the internet are going to stop it.
Hope I'm wrong.

Am I right in thinking you are long Dax and are hunting for bits of information to support that.

Because the Dax is going Down big time and no amount of articles on the internet are going to stop it.
Hope I'm wrong.

not long dax, you have made me think about what I am doing.

Last edited:
Our posts here are windows to our psyche.
I only hope other people read my posts and help me understand whats going on in my head.
Bumblebees. :eek:

:)

I should try and stick to pivots and levels and triggers

friday dow was a big smash lower.

wonder how dow trades with the new trio. think it can do 250pt ranges?

:)
I should try and stick to pivots and levels and triggers
friday dow was a big smash lower.
wonder how dow trades with the new trio. think it can do 250pt ranges?

think it can do 250pt ranges...

Ahh the good old days.
It does seem crazy, the leverage those 3 shares have over the Dow.
But it means the FOMC / Goldman / Dow relationship is cemented now. Watch out for interest rate sensitivity on the Dow.

And, yes, I think 250 pt ranges are back on the menu. (y)

think it can do 250pt ranges...

Ahh the good old days.
It does seem crazy, the leverage those 3 shares have over the Dow.
But it means the FOMC / Goldman / Dow relationship is cemented now. Watch out for interest rate sensitivity on the Dow.

And, yes, I think 250 pt ranges are back on the menu. (y)

good old days indeed, FB hits $200, 300pt ranges every day. FTSE100 moves between 6000-7000 each month. people at bus stops give each other stock tips,

the foxtons and post office floats , women will start to wear shorter and shorter skirts . IG group, ticker IGG has made a massive bear flag on multi week view

dow is dropping,

Anyone else being messed around by IG index again ?
Low on IG - 15434 Dow Low 15425 - 9 points.
If my numbers are wrong please correct me - this appears to be a new stunt from them.

Anyone else being messed around by IG index again ?
Low on IG - 15434 Dow Low 15425 - 9 points.
If my numbers are wrong please correct me - this appears to be a new stunt from them.

the dow we see on cnbc is not actually tradable better to look at the dow futures

Good call on Dax postman