Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Wow I jumped on the bandwagon at 15515 and am enjoying the ride :)

Missed the top, out on the way down at 15565

Last edited:
Still holding the range.

Attachments

• Point & % to July.JPG
    Point & % to July.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 121
FTSE looking at a double top - not Great news from FOMC yesterday - I'm selling at this level 6646. Maybe we have another run at it next week.

Another 'funny' story for all you spread betters out there (Don't do it).
Lloyds resumes dividend payouts so the share price jumps from 68p to 72p, quite a big move. However the very first price on the day was at 58.1p the lowest price since 14th May. Nicely wiping out anyone who was 'foolish' enough to use a stop :rolleyes:

mornin' all

ftse opened +43 strong vs dow and still trading a bit strong. looking for short/long soon

Another 'funny' story for all you spread betters out there (Don't do it).
Lloyds resumes dividend payouts so the share price jumps from 68p to 72p, quite a big move. However the very first price on the day was at 58.1p the lowest price since 14th May. Nicely wiping out anyone who was 'foolish' enough to use a stop :rolleyes:

ha ..i'll get my div at last:)

mornin' all

ftse opened +43 strong vs dow and still trading a bit strong. looking for short/long soon

morning Barjon,

RDSA down 4.2%

might be distorting things, might bounce back into the close as BP did when it had bad report few days ago

The Dow is failing to re enter an upward channel on the Hourly chart. Significant downside potential (its all potential until it actually happens).
There's no more good news coming folks, unless you believe America is in recovery (and there is a leprechaun with a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow).
The Taper is coming!

I believe America is in recovery, consumer confidence, initial claims, truck tonnage, consumer cyclical stocks.

i posted a link to a good forex signal site on here a few months ago but i can't find it now ...is anyone still using it?

Everything is bullish out there, even Oil has advanced a lot since yesterday

And I read that Mario is going to deliver a speech later today.

Everything is bullish out there, even Oil has advanced a lot since yesterday

And I read that Mario is going to deliver a speech later today.

Maybe everything looks bullish - but I'm still up 12 points on my FTSE Short from 8.30 this morning :confused: