Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My god were unanimous for once. That's a first for this thread. Can we make it a sticky. :LOL:

Sounds like a recipe for disaster, agree with idea but imagine if it went fast market againt you and your stop didnt get filled, suddenly your remortgaging your house

obv this is the doomsday scenario

but i used to do something similar few years back with eurodollar futures over NFP , but it wasnt my money i was trading it was the banks

so where's my divy then ? :LOL:

ok i'm in:)

sd we haven't heard from you for a while ...i suspect you have had some experience of this big stake small point sys

can you first point out who are unanimous and on what

Dick Lexic, Talbs!, samirs and postman all think its a bad idea to place a massive order with a 4 point stop and a 2 point limit.

... But would still be willing to put a tenner on it anyway. :LOL:

Dick Lexic, Talbs!, samirs and postman all think its a bad idea to place a massive order with a 4 point stop and a 2 point limit.

... But would still be willing to put a tenner on it anyway. :LOL:

Got to be in it to win it !

Split's lunchtime train travelling target strategy worked again, today. 20 points between 1320 and 1435.

When I'm not watchng seems to be the only tme I get to make a crust, these days.

there seems to be a big miss match on the Dax / Dow.
I'm thinking either the Dow rockets up at the open or the Dax comes crashing down.
I'm already short on the Dax. and getting nervous :help:

Not so nervous now. Dax bounced off of 8272 but I hope it will close at or lower than that today.

Not so nervous now. Dax bounced off of 8272 but I hope it will close at or lower than that today.

Think that sell off on the open was a head fake to shake out weak longs, longer end treasuries getting whacked so money flowing into stocks also bunds making new lows. Hope it comes good for you though !

Think that sell off on the open was a head fake to shake out weak longs, longer end treasuries getting whacked so money flowing into stocks also bunds making new lows. Hope it comes good for you though !

Cheers Talbs.

The carlos fandango wheels came off the dow at the open - I'm wondering how long the 'go faster stripes' they've just painted on will last.

Cheers Talbs.

The carlos fandango wheels came off the dow at the open - I'm wondering how long the 'go faster stripes' they've just painted on will last.

It is struggling i agree, but it does that to suck in some shorts then we all know what happens ! All about snaffling and getting out ! :LOL: