Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

hi splitlink

deciding where the limit is would be very hard,

I figured on a profit that I would be happy with. In fact, the morning was so dull for a shorter, as I was, that you get to be happy with any kind of profit. I did not, really, expect to be triggered but thought that it would keep me in the trade until I got to my other computer.

So, what do I do now? :) The idea was to sell into strength, this morning, which has worked, so I am waiting for a rally.

Anyone any idea on what the ftse's up to.

If it goes much past 6380 I can only see a rapid decline to 6240... that seems like overkill to me.

Hey its the FTSE - theres no such thing as selling it too short.... :rolleyes:

6240 it is :eek:

I figured on a profit that I would be happy with. In fact, the morning was so dull for a shorter, as I was, that you get to be happy with any kind of profit. I did not, really, expect to be triggered but thought that it would keep me in the trade until I got to my other computer.

So, what do I do now? :) The idea was to sell into strength, this morning, which has worked, so I am waiting for a rally.

someone should invent a new type of order which when triggered puts a trailing stop order onto your order, best of both worlds

Morning everyone.
A 5% drop on the Dax would bring it to 8130.
Today? I really think so but I hate shorting the Dax - it just seems to grind upwards and then fall like a stone when you least expect it.
Anyone have any good experiences shorting the Dax?

Hmmm - who'd have thought the Dax would hit 8130 today.
I should be happy, but I got out of my short early AGAIN.....

So FTSE tanking Dax tanking Dow - strolling in the park :whistling

Hmmm - who'd have thought the Dax would hit 8130 today.
I should be happy, but I got out of my short early AGAIN.....

So FTSE tanking Dax tanking Dow - strolling in the park :whistling

draghi is meant to make the eurusd fall not go up 90pips

Think I'll just short the Dow for the hell of it - call me cray but I might make 10 points.... :devilish:

thinking of limit orders i put on a large buy order with a 2pt limit and 4 pt stop

100/pt took £250 in 5 seconds, the limit slipped £50 in my favour

Thinking about it - I wouldn't trust my SB with a 4 point stop - they'd just move the price and take the money.

Well now it's started it would be rude for the Dow not to drop the full 5% (14765).

ftse traded real weak vs dow this afternoon and into the close. i've got a long/short going which is underwater. current 6305/14890 if you want to keep an eye on how things progress from here