Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

good morning all

sp500june buy level 1649

woke up this morning was watching cnbc showing opening calls for ftse at 6644 checked spreadbet co they were showing 6604 , i thought spreadbet co must be clearing the overnight weak longs so I thought I will buy some of that, got back from my hour long "workout" and a nice surprise,

question why were spreadbet co 40pts below the price cnbc were showing?

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Take the money and RUN. :LOL:

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Take the money and RUN. :LOL:

got some at 6606 and 6616, and left two other orders below which did not get touched

the spreadbet low implied dow being down 112pts currently dow is down about 14pts

good morning all

sp500june buy level 1649

woke up this morning was watching cnbc showing opening calls for ftse at 6644 checked spreadbet co they were showing 6604 , i thought spreadbet co must be clearing the overnight weak longs so I thought I will buy some of that, got back from my hour long "workout" and a nice surprise,

question why were spreadbet co 40pts below the price cnbc were showing?

Morning SD and All

Exercise pays off.
I would trust the SB more than CNBC.
FTSE 6,644 was okay for most of your night.
Then Japan done the big 300 point drop in the last hour.

Morning SD and All

Exercise pays off.
I would trust the SB more than CNBC.
FTSE 6,644 was okay for most of your night.
Then Japan done the big 300 point drop in the last hour.

hi bustech

another strange thing with cnbc is when they use dow futures they display the december all year round and not the front month which in theory is the most active, there is probably a good reason they do this but i do not know it,

Short on the FTSE - may just sit out the ripples and ride it all the way down to 6400.
See you next Thursday. :LOL:

not exactly a quick reversal but i think it's still on for some more upside....poss targ 680/700 imo

last weeks low is still the key

morning all
Dick,is the PF software any good.
I have been using PF's for over a year now and find them excellent to trade with.

morning all
Dick,is the PF software any good.
I have been using PF's for over a year now and find them excellent to trade with.

just started using it wernluck...it's a stand alone app so you can use it on anything..my charts don't have pf so i have been doing calcs myself and plotting the lines manually ....i don't know if i would use pf very often but sometimes it's spot on

are you using it on it's own or with indicators?

Dick
i only use PF's with standard OHLC bar chart.Nothing else(except price structure)
Except the Modified Schiff PF when the original PF is too steep.

Last edited: