Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse H1 data
lookin like the sweet spot is in the 6550 area
17 points by 2 reversal/close plot

does it correspond to a fib zone ??
epknbq.gif

Japan down 2.5% in the out of hours.
Want some more down side to get long in Asia on Thursday.
Which should build into your session on Thursday,
That's the plan anyway.
US could spoil the above.

Wanted more downside overnight.
Caution at the current levels in Asia.
Might let the morning play out in Asia and see where we are in the afternoon.
Bit of Aussie data today.
Japan should drive DOW and DAX futures.
Also any comments from BOJ.

Good morning everyone.
Well I say good... my back of a fag packet calculations make that a 15% 'correction' on the Nikkei in 6 days. Corrections are good right? I heard Mr Top Step say so!
OK, everyone into Japan for a 2,300 point ride back up to the top. See you in 6 days. :LOL:
Just remember - Don't look down!

ftse 10 min looks like h&s with targ below 6500 ...bulls need a quick reversal back to the famous 6660 area

not forgetting last weeks low @37

Just as an afterthought. 10% of the top of the Dow brings us down to 14,000. - I'm just saying.

good morning all

sp500june buy level 1649

woke up this morning was watching cnbc showing opening calls for ftse at 6644 checked spreadbet co they were showing 6604 , i thought spreadbet co must be clearing the overnight weak longs so I thought I will buy some of that, got back from my hour long "workout" and a nice surprise,

question why were spreadbet co 40pts below the price cnbc were showing?

good morning all

sp500june buy level 1649

woke up this morning was watching cnbc showing opening calls for ftse at 6644 checked spreadbet co they were showing 6604 , i thought spreadbet co must be clearing the overnight weak longs so I thought I will buy some of that, got back from my hour long "workout" and a nice surprise,

question why were spreadbet co 40pts below the price cnbc were showing?

answer = they are crooks :)

dow close = ftse 6650

spread bet co took overnight ftse down to 6600

saying that the actual ftse futures confirms spreadbet co's price and not CNBC'c cnbc is wrong

Last edited: