Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'd love to see the register of interest for the S&P companies.
Accenture - Mr B Bernanke. 20%
Apple - Mr B Bernanke. 25%
Akamai - Mr B Bernanke. 40%
Repeat ad nauseum.

bernanke does provide a statement of all his holdings and interests,

he likes the vangaurd money market fund i seem to remember

do u think todays high is in for the dow?

My 'opinion' - and treat it as such. Is that the dow will close around 15500 today (maybe higher) so it can easily take 15540 tomorrow.
But hey these yanks are mad, we could break 15540 today.
There is still no real selling going on, just token upward resistance.

My 'opinion' - and treat it as such. Is that the dow will close around 15500 today (maybe higher) so it can easily take 15540 tomorrow.
But hey these yanks are mad, we could break 15540 today.
There is still no real selling going on, just token upward resistance.

You should be aware - my opinions are like my underwear - I change them every day and the later it gets the sh!tt!er they are.... :LOL:

You should be aware - my opinions are like my underwear - I change them every day and the later it gets the sh!tt!er they are.... :LOL:

postman I find your market observations are very good, no one is ever gonna be 100%, but anything above 60% is very good

that's a fair old push lower.....we got the 4 leg but it needs to stop and reverse soon otherwise it's mince .....waffle targ needs a close above 6750 tonight imo

london close was 6774

that's a fair old push lower.....we got the 4 leg but it needs to stop and reverse soon otherwise it's mince .....waffle targ needs a close above 6750 tonight imo

london close was 6774

dick stops drove it up and nothing to keep it up there so it fell, but has put in a nice weekly buy trigger, +218 will do that

got the FTSE about minus 50 from 4.36pm close 6724

Correct me if I'm wrong, (after all that's what the internet is for), but if you shorted the Dow any time between 11am YESTERDAY morning and now, you never made more than 25 points. On an upward move of 190 points. That's a pretty poor risk / reward ratio in my book.

And the same thing is happening on the way down - only 26 points is the max (less your dealing costs).

Opinion warning! If the Dow doesn't break over 15410 this is going to fade all the way to 15300 (and still be in a daily upward channel).