Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Couple of people looking at this "Diamond Top" in the dax ! lets see what happens !

DAX DIAMOND.PNG

like the fib tool you got there talbs !

does it give you the " confirmation level for downside b/out " level or is that your own work?

I cant take credit for this chart, this is off another site, the confirmation level has been added for sure, its just the near support, the chart looks very fancy i agree but its just a chart of DAX with some Fibs stuck in and a few suggested level lines IMO

I cant take credit for this chart, this is off another site, the confirmation level has been added for sure, its just the near support, the chart looks very fancy i agree but its just a chart of DAX with some Fibs stuck in and a few suggested level lines IMO

ok, thanks ...

interesting reaction to jobs data !
do we dare a short :-0

Oh you funny man you.

SP was down -4, that's a long if I ever saw one. But then so is +40.

I pointed out start of the week before contract exp in S&P next week, the thurs and friday before it are normally lower ! but these arnt normal mkts !

looks like IG is fixed all back nice and green !

Now google is broken. Really is some dodgy software out there today. I'll give them until 9pm to fix it and have a good +1% on all indexes. All after bulls deserve it, they've been patient today, no new high yet.