Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well sometimes i get weary and you know there's nothing worse than a weary dick:)

haha im the same DL dont worry, but then everyone thinks your short the market so you have to pretend your bullish and have been since the 0.01% the market turned up ! Tehn you can be cool and be part of the crowd !

well this is the most shorted month so best time for them to ramp up to new highs as everyone stops out ! But that was obvious wasnt it thats why we are all long S&P at 1525 :)

I like what Danny Riley (Mr Topstep) has to say today:

'up too high to buy too firm to sell.

The S&P futures have closed higher 11 out of the last 13 sessions. How long can the markets keep going up?

Round and round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows! While we have been bullish all year, not even we can believe how far the S&P has gone. On Dec 28, 2012 the SPZ (DEC S&P) settled at 1406. As of yesterdays 1619.20 high the S&P futures have rallied 213 handles. '
If you want to read the rest of the article it is here https://mr-topstep.com/index.php/op...0-futures-up-too-high-to-buy-too-firm-to-sell

At the time of writing we are up over 6 handles today - another raging bull day but psychologically I find myself unable to go long here.

Last edited:
84 may cap ftse for a while .....i dare to be a bear...:)

15100 still on for dow at the mo.... could drag all up again....

84 may cap ftse for a while .....i dare to be a bear...:)

15100 still on for dow at the mo.... could drag all up again....

think the low volumes are causing market to rise for 3 or 4 days in a row the buy programs cannot pick up enough supply during 8 hours of cash trading, this is giving an unreal feel to markets.

bbc news today ..sales up but profits down at sainsbury ....ha just in time to hit the monthly channel top for a drop ...amazing innit:)

Might remortgage the house and go all in on stocks ! Free money will
Never go down again !

think quick nibble shorts are all that will work in this market. ...i wouldn't have a long term short position at the mo...problem is nothing seems to work ..markets are sailing through all resistance....

i never use them but maybe just a simple moving average would do the trick

think quick nibble shorts are all that will work in this market. ...i wouldn't have a long term short position at the mo...problem is nothing seems to work ..markets are sailing through all resistance....

i never use them but maybe just a simple moving average would do the trick

This should help Dick

Attachments

• Simple Trade System.jpg
    Simple Trade System.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: tar
Morning All

ASX down today, with miners just in positive territory.
Big div on the ASX for Friday, so should be well supported for end of the week.

Hong Kong and Japan both down.
We started the day with a sea of green, but slowly changed during the day.

More sample size data.
Jobless rate falls in April