Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

no - been away. you tested any?

haven't seen any short term but longer term there seems to be a gap as you have pointed out already

for a bit of fun on the 25th i noted down a longer term trade but it's well under at the moment.....

ftse 6387 long x2

dow 14466 x1

morning bustech Barjon and Dick Lexic

Dow been trending very strong versus FTSE,

when u pair it u want to be long the dow section

Attachments

• dowftse ratio.png
    dowftse ratio.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
quote from kingworld news

Today Jim Sinclair spoke with King World News about the ongoing crisis in Cyprus and the reason why the mainstream media is now being used to frighten people. Below is what Sinclair, who was once called on by former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker to assist during a Wall Street crisis, had to say.

Eric King: “Jim, we just had the piece from Switzerland discussing US money velocity on KWN and how it is at the lowest level in 50 years.”

Sinclair: “That is a fact. The velocity of money is at an all-time low in recent history. The general interpretation is that in order to have inflation you need to have the velocity of money sharply accelerating, and that very low levels of velocity of money without any periods of even modest improvement is the definition of a deflationary environment.

Eric King: “Jim, It seems like what you are saying is the mainstream media is going to be used going forward to increase the velocity of money by scaring the hell out of people.”

Sinclair: “Yes. I think what we have seen so far is just the beginning of the use of MSM to frighten money out of savings and into the economy. This is particularly true when you look at the incorrect reporting of what the Dutch Finance Minister supposedly said.

The velocity of money has been the biggest drag in terms of creating any significant recovery. So the velocity of money has now been targeted, and it is to be increased through the use of fear in the mainstream media regarding confiscation of money in financial institutions.

My Blog

bulls need the dax to join in

dax = workshop to the emerging world,

how is the emerging world doing?

check EEM or FXI

both not good.

I wonder if china india have consumer cyclical goods sector? would be good leading indicator for Dax possibly

March numbers @ 4pm close in Sydney.

Post some more numbers over the 4 day weekend.:)

Attachments

• March.JPG
    March.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 85
haven't seen any short term but longer term there seems to be a gap as you have pointed out already

for a bit of fun on the 25th i noted down a longer term trade but it's well under at the moment.....

ftse 6387 long x2

dow 14466 x1

just moved into green, dl?

ASX is under water by 50 to FTSE since the close of the ASX.
Nice hedge trade to hold until Tuesday.
Or just take an ASX long on Tuesday before the open.
Ratio 1.28