Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Got my 11 points on the trade. Still hoping for further drops to close out my other positions.

Dax has been leading for months, I'm not looking at just January.

Got my 11 points on the trade. Still hoping for further drops to close out my other positions.

Dax has been leading for months, I'm not looking at just January.

Things change and now were in Feburary DAX the huge lagger and is probably a great buy against dow, i have bought the close at 88, im not really someone looking for a few ticks on a trade so maybe we are talking about competely different things, but agree DAX should be at least 7800 , DAX and ES are worst performing markets this year, even italy and spain doing better, madness for europe's best economy !

Well market down 2 pts now. Some are calling it black friday.

LOL not quite that bad! But I'm still going for the short tonight.

Things change and now were in Feburary DAX the huge lagger and is probably a great buy against dow, i have bought the close at 88, im not really someone looking for a few ticks on a trade so maybe we are talking about competely different things, but agree DAX should be at least 7800 , DAX and ES are worst performing markets this year, even italy and spain doing better, madness for europe's best economy !

RE: Dax - by leader I mean directionally. It led all 2012 and finished 30% up for the year, whilst others lagged. Now I see it leading downwards. Not sure if we're talking cross-purposes here!

buying area for the brave

Well I'm buying here. Play the range stick to the charts and ignore the noise , this is standard mkt moves ahead of the G20 we've all seen it before for those who have been around long enough. G20 will be a non event for a change and dax down for 3rd week and near support. Sure it may go against me but if I'm wrong ill re evaluate but looks decent from where I'm standing

14000 for the close?:)

dow price action was just a replay of yesterday ..falling just short of nasty ninety

Last edited:
somethings got to give soon

Attachments

• ft.jpg
    ft.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 442
Well I'm buying here. Play the range stick to the charts and ignore the noise , this is standard mkt moves ahead of the G20 we've all seen it before for those who have been around long enough. G20 will be a non event for a change and dax down for 3rd week and near support. Sure it may go against me but if I'm wrong ill re evaluate but looks decent from where I'm standing

DAX looks good for a move up to 7630 on Monday.

Attachments

• DAXDOW.JPG
    DAXDOW.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 121