Losing 100 on cash and taken 43 = - 57 running loss

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Clipboard2.jpg
    Clipboard2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 82
You talk gibberish like foroom. I always knew you were identical twins.

Don't you get it ? I don't have wheat no more ! Whata plonka.

Its always good to reflect joe, and dispassionately evaluate our performance and the risks we put ourselves too by taking a look at the cold hard facts after the event. At least I think it is :D

200.webp

Its always good to reflect joe, and dispassionately evaluate our performance and the risks we put ourselves too by taking a look at the cold hard facts after the event. At least I think it is :D

200.webp

Why is hiding over night carry costs and believing he is winning on losing trades ?Then he blames me for hiding losses .Hypocrite!

Why is hiding over night carry costs and believing he is winning on losing trades ?Then he blames me for hiding losses .Hypocrite!

Hes largely earning interest and holds till win (until the day comes when he busts out before the win comes)! At least hes kinda on the right track, apart from that sell low close lower robot :LOL:

Hes largely earning interest and holds till win (until the day comes when he busts out before the win comes)! At least hes kinda on the right track, apart from that sell low close lower robot :LOL:

You leave my bot alone. It's won more than you had hot dinners.

that runaway train changed direction and missed him.

Good to see your long AND short you've locked in a £200 loss. Doesnt matter if it goes up here OR down, your going to lose money.
You are special ;)
Could be more if hes hiding a big old loss like last time :D

Good to see your long AND short you've locked in a £200 loss. Doesnt matter if it goes up here OR down, your going to lose money.
You are special ;)

I don't know what the market is going to do next , there is a trend breakout with potential failure and also a resistance.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 86

you can brainwash my mind with this trend nonsense , so I blow my account when trends break down 80 % of the time , I make money 20 % of the time and Michael covel can make 100 5 of the time.

when we have our say the team does not like it, we did not start any lies.

you can brainwash my mind with this trend nonsense , so I blow my account when trends break down 80 % of the time , I make money 20 % of the time and Michael covel can make 100 5 of the time.

when we have our say the team does not like it, we did not start any lies.

I think you'll find that your hero George made his fortune by trading the trend, but I expect that's a lie. :whistling