20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

I added a second position because it is quiet and I have not made anything today .Against my rules.

Next trade short at 12250

open trades here

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 85
I added a second position because it is quiet and I have not made anything today .Against my rules.

Next trade short at 12250

open trades here

Then why do it then openly declare it is a mistake and contradict yourself by saying good trading is boring. You are trading the same as Joe Bloggs like this and trying to force something to happen, and of course it will. Always followed by losses, if not now, later down the line.

If you win the trade, it will simply reinforce you being right even though you made the wrong choice. Gambling establishments love it when punters win big like this. Therefore, the best outcome would be to lose on this trade or simply shut it down the moment it breaks the rules.

And you are the one who spouts on about psychology, very disappointing behaviour.

Lee

Lee

My target is 12238 on additional position .On first position it is 12247 .

My mind has had thoughts , it has read context , humans have reactive behavior , my mind is telling me "I am wrong in letting this opportunity go but I am also wrong in adding"

Lee

My target is 12238 on additional position .On first position it is 12247 .

My mind has had thoughts , it has read context , humans have reactive behavior , my mind is telling me "I am wrong in letting this opportunity go but I am also wrong in adding"

Step away from the keyboard!

Attachments

• amhi.jpg
    amhi.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 75
For all those lines fl, i can't see the candles! the candles ARE the action ie THE HARD RIGHT EDGE those lines (MA's)are distant history.

the hard right edge is what we trade :cry:

amygdaladrama! ROFL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

that amygdala will f^k wit your brain every time :D

I banned myself ,due to fat finger ,on live entries.Left it to secretary.

You seem to be going from one misfortune to another. Perhaps you should retire from "trading" and concentrate on making psychology threads. That's your obvious strength.

Here's my objective assessment of your situation:

1. Unsurmountable negative edge in your "strat"
2. Excessive complexity that forces you into endless errors
3, Poor profitability that forces you into blind gambling

Recommendations:

1. Stop what you are doing and go do something else that you are more suited for
2. Get refund from guy who sold you the strat. If your claim of being the inventor of the strat is true, then slap yourself until you wake from your stupidity

You seem to be placing one trade after another, uh thats called trading?

sometimes traders have a drawdown