20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

This is easy and fun, beats trading

you can brainwash my mind with this trend nonsense , so I blow my account when trends break down 80 % of the time , I make money 20 % of the time and Michael covel can make 100 5 of the time.

when we have our say the team does not like it, we did not start any lies.

I think you'll find that your hero George made his fortune by trading the trend, but I expect that's a lie. :whistling

The market wizard author said there was no information on how soro traded. Where are you getting it from ? Let's see a source.

You mean gbp didn't trend down! Well, heaven to Betsy :LOL:

No idea. I wasn't watching at the time. Had no interest in trading then.

So from that you deduced soros followed trends ? Is there any reason the trend followers here didn't make anything ?

Sorry man, I had higher regard for you previously. It's turning out you are in the foroom class or maybe worst. It's quite a let down.

No idea. I wasn't watching at the time. Had no interest in trading then.

So from that you deduced soros followed trends ? Is there any reason the trend followers here didn't make anything ?

Sorry man, I had higher regard for you previously. It's turning out you are in the foroom class or maybe worst. It's quite a let down.

He and others took short positions on the fundamentals (i.e.: trying to prop up the £ would prove too expensive to maintain) and increased those positions as the £ trended down until the infamous Black Friday crash when uk pulled out of the erm. He netted a couple of billion on the bets.

Since your Beginner days you seem to have found a way to be profitable (although quite how escapes me) but that doesn't mean that nobody else can turn a penny or two doing things differently - including trend following.

What else is anyone doing when they are sticking with a trade where price is moving in their favour but following a "trend" until they decide it is over or they have made enough?

He and others took short positions on the fundamentals (i.e.: trying to prop up the £ would prove too expensive to maintain) and increased those positions as the £ trended down until the infamous Black Friday crash when uk pulled out of the erm. He netted a couple of billion on the bets.

Since your Beginner days you seem to have found a way to be profitable (although quite how escapes me) but that doesn't mean that nobody else can turn a penny or two doing things differently - including trend following.

What else is anyone doing when they are sticking with a trade where price is moving in their favour but following a "trend" until they decide it is over or they have made enough?

Unless there is proven public records on the exact sequence of positions taken by soros, I would assert he won because he had information that allowed him to stay the course. Otherwise there should be trend followers here on t2w achieving notable gains.

I don't disbelieve there are other ways of making a profit. But curve fitters can't. On the one hand they can provide no proof. On the other hand, my understanding of the market won't allow them to.

Why don't someone settle it once and for all by calling out a curve fitted trade and prove profit is possible ? This can't be like asking for a miracle. I am willing to put actual real money positions on the call outs in order to defeat it. This is how the market works.

Here 5 times trend breakout has failed , today was 6 th and losses -35 (i am double counting losses 2 positions).

Open trades .The weekly options are giving bigger losses again , so may need to cut them out.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    703.3 KB · Views: 118
  • loss 35 ticks.jpg
    loss 35 ticks.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 89
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 89
Unless there is proven public records on the exact sequence of positions taken by soros, I would assert he won because he had information that allowed him to stay the course. Otherwise there should be trend followers here on t2w achieving notable gains.

I don't disbelieve there are other ways of making a profit. But curve fitters can't. On the one hand they can provide no proof. On the other hand, my understanding of the market won't allow them to.

Why don't someone settle it once and for all by calling out a curve fitted trade and prove profit is possible ? This can't be like asking for a miracle. I am willing to put actual real money positions on the call outs in order to defeat it. This is how the market works.

Heres one I called earlier.

From Aug 9th.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-10413.html#post2946280

The point being the price action around 2500 is the same as 2400.

Attachments

• Miss.png
    Miss.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 83
Here 5 times trend breakout has failed , today was 6 th and losses -35 (i am double counting losses 2 positions).

Open trades .The weekly options are giving bigger losses again , so may need to cut them out.

Is that a chart or one of those autostereogram images of a shark?

I reckon tar would explain it with a zulu chart. And hed be right in joes case :D

We gots the yield at 2% a week, we have the rate. Can work out the stretcher point with that info, for educational purposes only :cheesy:

This week I have not been following method , because of lack of concentration.

There must be minimum 2 longs must open , before a new short can be traded , so there would be no short trades this week .This week's result would be 0

3 trades 2 loss , 2 wins , = net 0 win + 0

I will post this on thread

Attachments

• method.jpg
    method.jpg
    694.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I reckon tar would explain it with a zulu chart. And hed be right in joes case :D

We gots the yield at 2% a week, we have the rate. Can work out the stretcher point with that info, for educational purposes only :cheesy:

Barjon never heard of people making pennies from carry cost. So your info is wrong.

What am I looking at ? your demo account went from 100k to 0k ?
No I dont use demo accounts, thats forooms gig, this is a zulu chart tar posted, the guy was averaging down with no stops. He wasnt holding till win cos hes got a few down ticks. All went well....Till that move that never came back got him.

fulfill-your-destiny.jpg

We see where the bye bye number was in wheat. Reckon its a way waaaaays lower than the $9 (y)

No I dont use demo accounts, thats forooms gig, this is a zulu chart tar posted, the guy was averaging down with no stops. He wasnt holding till win cos hes got a few down ticks. All went well....Till that move that never came back got him.

We see where the bye bye number was in wheat. Reckon its a way waaaaays lower than the $9 (y)

Tar lost therefore I will lose ? Using that logic, soros won, therefore I will win.

No tar's a grind it out winner. But hes a special interest in the hold and hopers.

214814d1453310457-i-stopped-using-stops-b4.png

214816d1453310457-i-stopped-using-stops-after.jpg