10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your calls are by necessity late given the t/f's you are trading...this isn't your fault but they cannot be timely and live given the medium of a threaded forum. Even if you do manage to double your a/c from 10k to 20k what does it prove? Just that you doubled your a/c - so what - this has no bearing on others reading this thread and your methods are not revealed so there is no value in it.

I too have never revealed my trading edge but I have exhaustively detailed the principles behind it so that others may develop their own trading edge from them as I have should they so choose.

Your thread was motivated by ego and some ribbing by another member, and to an extent 'dick swinging.' It contributes nothing of value to the trading community here in it's present format. It is tiresome.

Either detail the methodology and thinking nehind your trading edge or give us all a rest ! We simply don't care that you can or cannot double your a/c in a month - it is meaningless....it's just another tiresome 'look at me - aren't I brilliant ?' thread...Yawn ! with the appropriate rating given that you bemoan in your post below.

And guys do me a favour anyone reading this... dont just give this thread a 1 star 2 star if im posting live threads on entries and exits on the market...!? Give me a chance otherwise i wont be doing it... its ridiculous and unfair...

Your calls are by necessity late given the t/f's you are trading...this isn't your fault but they cannot be timely and live given the medium of a threaded forum. Even if you do manage to double your a/c from 10k to 20k what does it prove? Just that you doubled your a/c - so what - this has no bearing on others reading this thread and your methods are not revealed so there is no value in it.

I too have never revealed my trading edge but I have exhaustively detailed the principles behind it so that others may develop their own trading edge from them as I have should they so choose.

Your thread was motivated by ego and some ribbing by another member, and to an extent 'dick swinging.' It contributes nothing of value to the trading community here in it's present format. It is tiresome.

Either detail the methodology and thinking nehind your trading edge or give us all a rest ! We simply don't care that you can or cannot double your a/c in a month - it is meaningless.

'tis E-peen stroking

but still haters gonna hate and pazienza's gonna pazienz (lolwut)

to the OP - it'll be awesome to see you double the account in a month! i robbed the market of a whole $20 yesterday (20 pips) :clap:

Either detail the methodology and thinking nehind your trading edge or give us all a rest ! We simply don't care that you can or cannot double your a/c in a month - it is meaningless....it's just another tiresome 'look at me - aren't I brilliant ?' thread...Yawn ! with the appropriate rating given that you bemoan in your post below.

I will call my trades out LIVE they are TIME stamped (maybe slightly delayed) and hopefully someone can see the benefits (rather than scalping through a few posts; taking banter too seriously and making judgments) and at that point once ive HOPEFULLY proved a point i will share my methodology behind it and help others.

For the record i have a big dick and im happy swinging it .... (moron)

im done writing retaliation posts... was fun to start with now its just boring! Write what you like i`ll be replying to sensible, constructive posts only. Live trades from the morning. Thanks all!

current standings are:

Total for today +68 gold +16 EURUSD - 9 FTSE +6 FTSE = Total: 81+ target exceeded

Account Balance: £10,810.00

I will be posting statements weekly for all you non-believers... and all you non-believers at that point then... who cares! lol.

Actually - if he doubles his account in a month, it'll make him the best trader on here.

His dick will swing long and wide.

I will call my trades out LIVE they are TIME stamped (maybe slightly delayed) and hopefully someone can see the benefits (rather than scalping through a few posts; taking banter too seriously and making judgments) and at that point once ive HOPEFULLY proved a point i will share my methodology behind it and help others.

You need to be more mature.
Ignore the inane posts from Pazienza and theHare. Ignore the repetitive and even more idiotic posts from BeginnerJoe.
Do exactly what you have said in the post above. Call your trades out live. Prove your point that you can do what you have said you will do. Share your methodology. Help others.
Everything else is rubbish.

Ignore the inane posts from Pazienza and theHare. Ignore the repetitive and even more idiotic posts from BeginnerJoe.
Do exactly what you have said in the post above. Call your trades out live. Prove your point that you can do what you have said you will do. Share your methodology. Help others.

Ignore people telling you that you are immature too.... :LOL:

How do people have time to trade when they have nearly a thousand posts in two months?

The irony of this is that the most sensible posts on this thread have been made by The Hare and Joe.

what's wrong with this site? The senior members back up each other and make banter about others. What's wrong with a guy who's going to try to make 100% return in one month? Despite telling him that he should keep the risk small, don't over-trade... you guys just laugh him off like you are so good at trading.

Legendary members, just 1k of vile sh*t to become legendary, oh dear...

There're a competition going on, participate in and let others know if you know what the hell you are talking about or not..

What's wrong with a guy who's going to try to make 100% return in one month? ..

Because there's a thread like this about every two weeks and it always dies out after a few days when the thread starter realises he cant get anywhere close to doing what he said he was going to do.

What's wrong with a guy who's going to try to make 100% return in one month? ..

You'd probably need to seek qualified psychiatric help to answer that question, but I could probably have a good guess :LOL:

Or perhaps he just has a small ***** ?

what's wrong with this site? The senior members back up each other and make banter about others. What's wrong with a guy who's going to try to make 100% return in one month? Despite telling him that he should keep the risk small, don't over-trade... you guys just laugh him off like you are so good at trading.

Legendary members, just 1k of vile sh*t to become legendary, oh dear...

There're a competition going on, participate in and let others know if you know what the hell you are talking about or not..

Somebody is pulling your chain Pete, but it isn't me. :) If you last long enough you'll figure it out.

Pboyles is right about this kind of thread, although I think in this case there might be a bit more going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Dilbert has already made it onto the radar...

Can anybody spot the difference:

a) Doubling your account in a month

and

b) Announcing you will double your account in a month & actually doing it

DT

Somebody is pulling your chain Pete, but it isn't me. :) If you last long enough you'll figure it out.

Pboyles is right about this kind of thread, although I think in this case there might be a bit more going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Dilbert has already made it onto the radar...

Correction, wrong guy, sorry!

Last edited:
14178.33 14183.08 14187.83

Potential shorting areas on EURUSD on the pullback... I`ll call it IF i enter!

5028.65 5036.47 5044.30

Potential ftse shorts at those levels as well. I`ll confirm if i take them!

Status
Not open for further replies.