10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None taken. I didnt want to take first entry and didnt act fast enough... was going to average in between the 3 entry prices!

I suspect gold maybe dropping from the daily pivot line here.... not a risk:reward i like though.

1775 ish... Still looking for setups... haven't found any to my preference yet...

Are you using cash or futures?

Spread Betting - IG Index....So futures... And no i dont work for a spread betting firm lol!

One of my problems with trading is exiting the trade too early... quite a few times i can get entries pin point.

Anyway +11.3 for day so far (should have been more!) but a good R:R

Balance total: £10,923.00

Target area hit for Gold - anyone who took that would suggest exiting or taking half profits and b/e the other.

(that as a 97+ trade i called A MILE before it happened... its time stamped so check it out...)

Gold is fighting to sell off here but i suspect if it drops a little, it will most likely fall to S1 or 1756.8

(update - Could be bouncing within this wedge here... Im going to stop squaking and call some trades... still looking for setup`)

This may sound like a dumb question but why is it the time on these posts are one hour behind?

Target area hit for Gold - anyone who took that would suggest exiting or taking half profits and b/e the other.

(that as a 97+ trade i called A MILE before it happened... its time stamped so check it out...)

Any idiot can make a call. But it takes a real trader to trade.

It's reached the bottom. You can buy now.

EURO has bottomed out for sure. Buy, buy, buy.

Alternatively guys you can listen to BJ` advice he seems very sharp on his calls... after all ANY IDIOT can call trades out....

(he was referring to EURUSD at 1:58PM on top quote and bottom quote was 14:32 yesterday. First post was #76 on page 10 and second post was #97 on page 13)

Last edited:
#182 ( you`ll notice i didnt call it though... so if you want to say that doesnt count then fair enough because i didnt trade it... only because of r:r though :)

It doesn't count :p Seriously though, if you want to make calls/show people you know what you are talking about then you are going the wrong way about it. That is what is drawing in the animosity. There are so many people that come on here and do as you are doing and it's impossible to verify... They best thing you can do is start a thread outlining the basics of your methodology, then make your calls. At least people can look to see if your setups are there. Like pocrel does here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/120484-pin-bar-system.html He has a good following and lots of respect. There is no doubt that he can trade. Otherwise you could set up a forexdesk account, link it to a Metatrader account and then we can all see your trades. Otherwise I'd say you are completely wasting your time as nobody is going to believe you. Then again this might be a complete wind up/trolling attempt, in which case carry on as you were. Good luck,

Sam.

It doesn't count :p Seriously though, if you want to make calls/show people you know what you are talking about then you are going the wrong way about it. That is what is drawing in the animosity. There are so many people that come on here and do as you are doing and it's impossible to verify... They best thing you can do is start a thread outlining the basics of your methodology, then make your calls. At least people can look to see if your setups are there. Like pocrel does here http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/120484-pin-bar-system.html He has a good following and lots of respect. There is no doubt that he can trade. Otherwise you could set up a forexdesk account, link it to a Metatrader account and then we can all see your trades. Otherwise I'd say you are completely wasting your time as nobody is going to believe you. Then again this might be a complete wind up/trolling attempt, in which case carry on as you were. Good luck,

Sam.

Good post. (y)

Sam.

Thanks for your feedback mate. We`ll see what happens but im sticking to my guns. I will explain my methodology once i have achieved my target

Sam.

Do you think it would be a good idea to create a thread like Pazienza`?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/116582-simplest-trading-method-world-3.html

I learnt so much about round numbers.... never looked at it like that before... He explained his methodology and managed a hefty 3 star feedback on his thread... i have 2 and have mentioned nothing of my methodology yet... everyone will like it... its simple and effective.

I`ll either earn no respect or gain some after i`ve hit my target... either way im near 10% up in 2 days... so we`ll see... keep shooting me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.