10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
apologies for not reading the whole thread. i started and stopped as it was fairly painful :p been away and catching up.

is it just me? does dilbert89 = spanish89 by any chance? looks same clown to me.

how's the leccy scam going spanish :LOL:

There are definitely some similarities in the writing style, but isn't Dom almost the polar opposite of Spanish89 in terms of trading?

He's seems to be a big advocat of stops, often quite tight ones.
He also appears to be able to call the market quite well (whether he is actually taking the trades is another matter) and sometimes goes with the trend to catch a breakout

Spanish didn't use stops (other than when he was forced to close due to an account being liquidated/running out of margin) and only ever faded large moves - (counter trend)

There are definitely some similarities in the writing style, but isn't Dom almost the polar opposite of Spanish89 in terms of trading?

He also appears to be able to call the market quite well (whether he is actually taking the trades is another matter) and sometimes goes with the trend to catch a breakout

Spanish didn't use stops (other than when he was forced to close due to an account being liquidated/running out of margin) and only ever faded large moves - (counter trend)

he will have changed his strat. remember, everyone told him what would likely happen last time around. it did and he came to grief over @ elite, much to the delight of the told you so camp. if you recall the spanish stop went fannish!

actually i'm delighted if its him and he's changed. well, strat i mean. he hasn't changed himself as he's scamming his neighbours broadband.

long live spanish :D

(if we can't have lulz guy then maybe spanish will do!)

It doesnt matter now Morgan_edge... This thread was largely to prove a point how much of a serious waste of time these forums can be! I`ve been reading these threads for 2 years+ only recently a member.

Yeah i may have been gobby, immature, flippant.... but come on, some of you veterans have been stung before like complete newbies, thats why you despise these threads. Even if there is FACTUAL information in front of them, NO ONE can be as good as they are NOW because they`ve SEEN IT ALL.

Crazy mentality.

But good shout, i had called tonnes of pin point entries and direction. Interesting thing is, if you go on all the "veteran" members statistics, you can see all there threads, posts.... Some are simply hilarious what crud they`ve posted.... and they`re laughing @ me.... they hate to agree.... if you notice every time i ask them to look over my charts and shouts, they`ll deny that i was right. they move onto another topic to give them a trolling advantage.... Its like trying to ask a baby to eat its food with a knife and fork!

Anyway im done with this thread, i hope it stays open for a good example on new comers to beware of how amazing veteran members are.... if you kneel down in front of them and kiss there feet they will love you and help you (until you have enough info so you can tell them to do one) or else if you come on this thread with 5 post record, or so, and create a thread like I had, ITS JUST SIMPLY WRONG.... If they cant do that, then how can I!

Have a good day.

Look @ his response below...

he will have changed his strat. remember, everyone told him what would likely happen last time around. it did and he came to grief over @ elite, much to the delight of the told you so camp. if you recall the spanish stop went fannish!

actually i'm delighted if its him and he's changed. well, strat i mean. he hasn't changed himself as he's scamming his neighbours broadband.

long live spanish :D

(if we can't have lulz guy then maybe spanish will do!)

Hahahaha text book timing in response there.... Morgan wrote that post about my calls... I then (during LightningMcqueens post) explained how most vets keep off topic and continue to troll about something else...

Too funny.

This is the perfect Analogy i was referring to

"Like asking a baby to eat its food with a knife and fork"

That's about right. Your were certainly wrong about the triangles doubling your money in 1 month.

See another troll cant remain on topic about my charts and forcasts.... show me more where i was wrong on those charts than right...?

Now try your best little gremlin to stay on topic now...

Oh and if anyone is interested (although its a demo and means nothing) i have managed to get Metrader synced with MyFXbook as a trial... but also i always demo along side real trading (either with new set ups/techniques/forward testing etc)

In case anyone is interested here is the link:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-2089333720/153925

And for any trolls IT IS DEMO it says real on there but its not! It doesnt prove or mean anything..... Just purely something interesting as i was being a little slow last time when trying to set up an account!

Oh and if anyone is interested (although its a demo and means nothing) i have managed to get Metrader synced with MyFXbook as a trial... but also i always demo along side real trading (either with new set ups/techniques/forward testing etc)

In case anyone is interested here is the link:

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-2089333720/153925

And for any trolls IT IS DEMO it says real on there but its not! It doesnt prove or mean anything..... Just purely something interesting as i was being a little slow last time when trying to set up an account!

i was looking at myfxbook today, is it totally free?

So this thread is really about making 10k to 20k in 1 month using demo account ? I can't help thinking the noobs will be disappointed as they would be interested to follow call outs and double their money in real life.

So this thread is really about making 10k to 20k in 1 month using demo account ? I can't help thinking the noobs will be disappointed as they would be interested to follow call outs and double their money in real life.

Shut up!? No 1 cares from the beginning or now. You`re boring...:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.