Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The rally performed by the price of oil in recent days continued to support the stock market. In fact, this upward trend of oil not only boosted the energy sector as well as the financial sector since eased some fears that have been hovering in the market regarding the impact of the growing number of oil companies bankruptcies in banks.

Closed my short for -£360, just too distracted and can't concentrate on new opportunities.
I agree with this.Thats why its very important to cut losses asap.if not your mind clouds with THAT position and you miss other opportunities

If a terrorist attack won't slow it down then what do you think?

The ftse is attracted to 6200 for some reason. Just don't know what will happen if it passes 6243, it may just come crashing down or keep going. They devalued the usd at the g20....this was the secret agreement except it became clearly apparent which drove up wti crude and the dow. The only thing not manipulated in the US is the nasdaq. Not complaining though, made 60% profit off of the ftse within the last 2 weeks.

Do you have a buy button on your pc or just sells :D

It's a fair point... however the risk to reward isn't great at the moment imo and the moment I turn bullish it's for sure I'm going to get pummeled :eek:

It's a fair point... however the risk to reward isn't great at the moment imo and the moment I turn bullish it's for sure I'm going to get pummeled :eek:

I would say at this time there has been little enough risk, I have been buying all day and now lightning the load.

It all depends of course I have a very short view and will most likely go to bed with no position, as I do 95% of the time.

I share the same views about it being too high but I can only trade what I see in front and that is a market steadily going up, with little pullbacks.

Good Luck