Your favourite quote.

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Lincoln78.html

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration."

"In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free - honorable alike in what we give, and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth. Other means may succeed; this could not fail. The way is plain, peaceful, generous, just - a way which, if followed, the world will forever applaud, and God must forever bless."

"Both parties deprecated war; but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive; and the other would accept war rather than let it perish. And the war came." Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address, March 4, 1865.

For me, buying EURUSD is the equivalent of going long on a non-cyclical cash cow when the stock market goes down. :cheesy:

me

Marshall McLuhan - "Only the small secrets need to be protected. The large ones are kept secret by public incredulity."

The man who view the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has waste 30 years of his life. Muhammad Ali.

He is the bussinesman. I will make him an offer he can't refuse. The offer reffered to is a death threat. - The Godfather.

Last edited:
Take a chance, all life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest generally is the one who is willing to do and dare. - Dale Carnegie

Last edited:
When the ship was calm all boats alike show mastership in floating. William Shakespeare

Mark Twain
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Last edited:
Reactions: TWI
Failure? I never encountered it.
I only ever met temporary setbacks.

- Bill Marriott. (from Coiln Twiggs website)

Grand business plan are very well, but nothing beats dipping you toe in the water.