Your favourite quote.

I always define my risk, and I don't have to worry about it. - Tony Saliba

Nice quotes bizmanny

me thinks you've found a way to make many T2W posts with little effort, aye? ;) :LOL:

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Charles Darwin

Last edited:
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything." -- Russian Dictator Joseph Stalin

It may be the **** that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides.

- Margaret Thatcher.

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.” Adolf Hitler.

"No lieutenant your men are already dead. "

Agent Smith

Every trader should have that much conviction in their trades maybe. And perhaps more importantly, in themselves. However , you need to take the RED pill for this to happen .

Look, before the Red Pill --------> :confused:

After Red PiLL. ----------> :eek:

"How is it that hardly any major religion has looked at science and concluded, 'This is better than we thought! The universe is much bigger than out prophets said, grander, more subtle, more elegant'? Instead they say 'No,no,no! My god is a little god, and I want him to stay that way'. A religion, old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the Universe as revealed by modern science might be able to bring forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by conventional faiths. "
- Carl Sagan

Strange is our situation here on Earth. Each of us comes here for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to devine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men - above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.
- Albert Einstein

science & religion ?

"Man is an immortal, spiritual being. His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized — and those capabilities can be realized. He is able to not only solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but also achieve new, higher states of awareness and ability. "

http://www.scientology.org/

I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves.
Alexander Humboldt
German naturalist & traveler (1769 - 1859)

A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.

A lie cannot live.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

JTrader said:
Nice quotes bizmanny

me thinks you've found a way to make many T2W posts with little effort, aye? ;) :LOL:

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
Charles Darwin

Thanks JT, That is what i do when i am bored. ;) . Thanks for keeping the thread going.

Last edited:
A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That's where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It's having backbone. - Robert Kiyosaki