You won't believe me... But ****ing hell i'm amazingly really annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about the guy who turned 7 grand into 7 million, I think. Halo you are a world-class turd.

oh, in that case gladly. give me your login details.

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES AND I TAKE 20% PROFITS. PLUS 5% MANAGEMENT FEE WIN OR LOSE.

oh, in that case gladly. give me your login details.

DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES AND I TAKE 20% PROFITS. PLUS 5% MANAGEMENT FEE WIN OR LOSE.

Management fee 5% of trade value or profit?

Also I'll need invoices for my capital gains after your trading boosts my capital income above 9600 per year.

Clearly i am not going to do this-this is just banter. Time-constrained enough already.

I shall make this clear-that was a joke. I am not soliciting business to anyone here.

Madoff at least made some money once...

And goose is being perfectly sensible, there's many retards out there who take one sentence out of context and crucify you... it's only folk like me that aren't sensible that let nonsense go on really...

Madoff at least made some money once...

And goose is being perfectly sensible, there's many retards out there who take one sentence out of context and crucify you... it's only folk like me that aren't sensible that let nonsense go on really

What do you mean take one sentance out of context. No idea what you're going on about......

Status
Not open for further replies.