Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

is that from signalwatch TS?

Sure is - not a bad little trading system if you don't mind losing most of your profits when you have them, and getting stopped out a lot........ :cheesy:

Hmmm - schizophrenic as ever - bounced back to 170 resistance..... :confused:

tradesmart said:
Sure is - not a bad little trading system if you don't mind losing most of your profits when you have them, and getting stopped out a lot........ :cheesy:

ive got the copyright on those systems.. :cheesy:

ive got a new one rolling out soon:-

Nexus Midnight Runners...

tradesmart said:
Hmmm - schizophrenic as ever - bounced back to 170 resistance..... :confused:

10,180-10,200 is calling...

i had a word with Papa Ratzi this morning and he told me the market was going to bounce to there before dropping..

Racer

Curl up with a hot waterbottle, hot whiskey and honey.
see you back soon.

Market to fail at 10200 today? Or will we fail all the way at 10400-365?

hopefully the former User. :)

are we gonna have a whip round for a get well card for Racer?

temperature of 102 is not pleasant.. :(

wonder if the Dow will close the week at 10,102. i might have to change my Dow comp entry lol ;)

hopefully the former User.

I think its fair to say that we should see what happens at 10200. No doubt 10200 will be seen in today's session.

Just hit 10178 didnt it? And now going DOW-n. Think its gonna go back up and test 10200? I put my short in at 10175 for a target of 9990 for short term.

user said:
Market to fail at 10200 today? Or will we fail all the way at 10400-365?

Futures very volatile pre-market. CPI figures caused a 60 pt drop. Then recovered almost all of this in 30 minutes and now dropped back 25 pts.
Oil up 1.25% this morning. No Dow 30 companies reporting today. I guess US Energy Inventories Report, due at 20.30 will have a bearing on market close today and then after hours there is the Fed Beige Book which could impact futures.
Such an uncertain time but I'm still bearish.

Couldn't stay away from those crucial figures at 13:30.. still got a temp and saw the futures reaction.. saw the collapse.. thought oh grr... but waited for the bounce and am now back in with all my shorts on... around the same level I got out at more or less!
Have to have some paracetamol now...

Thanks, and hopefully this market will be worth the effort.. didn't want it going without me....

Have traded before when I was unwell... dedication or addiction...??

Intel, United Tech & JPM also supporting the Dow.
Where did you enter your shorts ?
I've Stop Sells in at 10100 on the Dow and 1429 on the Nasdaq.

Someone get a hammer and hit CAT after this news it better hurry up and go down, want to leave the screen!

Crude heads higher after U.S. supply data By Lisa Sanders
DALLAS (MarketWatch) -- Energy futures added to gains Wednesday morning after the Energy Department reported an unexpected drop in U.S. crude and gasoline supplies. Inventories of distillate fuels, including heating oil, were unchanged. May crude rose 1%, or 51 cents, to $52.80 per barrel; June crude gained 1.4%, or 73 cents, to $54.30 per barrel; May gasoline added 0.79 cent to $1.578 per gallon; and May heating oil was up 0.6 cent at $1.499 per gallon.

Quick question......The CPI figures.....were they dollar bearish or dollar bullish?