Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Yes, i will return to planet earth after this little experiment & take a look at the ftse stuff, for which thanks

hmm. Quick look at ftse June futures would ideally want to see congestion / range trading till middle / back end of next week before opening shorts around 4890 if confirmed. Any higher than a 4920 close & would abort

Well yes but then I looked at the FTSE and noticed that its sitting near the highs of the days. :devilish:

No casaulties and no real damage but I think its the principle of it all........

I've entered short at 10372.....should I hold this position....hmmm I'm thinking the market will have a good battle at 10370 area with some tough resistance at 10400......

FetteredChinos said:
all aboard User :)

welcome to my boat. current passengers: 2

Make that 3 FC. I hope you've got enough "stopjackets" in case we hit choppy waters :D

Slapshot said:
Make that 3 FC. I hope you've got enough "stopjackets" in case we hit choppy waters :D

plenty.. but mine are rather loose-fitting.

they do have a light, and a whistle to draw attention to yourself, should it be necessary to bail out in sharky waters..

think claims went up again..333k vs expected 324. previous month revised +2

you'd have thought that would give the bears something to chew on

reaction largely apathetic.. dont blame 'em after the bullish action since last thursday!

'Unit labor costs - a key measure of inflationary pressures from compensation - increased 2.2% annualized.'