Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Glad I didn't jump in for a long at 10168
sticking to the rules paid off
The cousins across the pond will be off for lunch soon so I'll take the dog for a walk.
cheers

P & G is holding it up today after a 13% Q3 profit increase.
Will we get a test of 10100 today ??

That's better a bit of sea breeze does one no-end of good.
Markets static. Should pick up soon.

Averaged around 10200, not the best I know but I was waiting for a while cos didn't know if it was going back up again higher, (not a small position). I want to leave them in place rather than trade them, judging by the FTSE 250 could have a lot way to go down but they are being very reluctant at the moment in the US... I am aiming for this being that dcb I mentioned, but am willing to take them off again if I don't think it is going right. The position is too big to let it go wrong!
This is longer term swing trade.

Looking into a new trading system at the moment for shorter term trades

Racer said:
Averaged around 10200, not the best I know but I was waiting for a while cos didn't know if it was going back up again higher, (not a small position). I want to leave them in place rather than trade them, judging by the FTSE 250 could have a lot way to go down but they are being very reluctant at the moment in the US... I am aiming for this being that dcb I mentioned, but am willing to take them off again if I don't think it is going right. The position is too big to let it go wrong!
Looking into a new trading system at the moment for shorter term trades

I have 3 open short positions at the moment. 10256 and 10200 on the Dow at 1436 on the Nasdaq. I opened a SOX short earlier today at 1151 which I closed out at zero. I'll look at that again if it breaches 1145.

Coming out of lunch, internals still holding near the lows,volume backed off a little in this chop. SOX may be putting in a higher low

They are driving me mad over there... UK and EU falling lots and they go all bulls. Don't they realise they are in a bit of bother? Nah, all deferred interest so won't happen for 20 years will it......and then the world will end!

Its beginning I think to look likely imvho
One could tighten one's trailing stops fast one ??

Last edited:
Deep breath.. deep breath... don't look at the money the way it is going up and down.... arrrggggghhh.... told you not to look!!

Ah that's better, went away from screen again and look at that, all red again :)