Where is the Dow & others heading in 2005?

Joules MM1 said:
How is the patient nurse?

He's dead doctor.

Let me know if there's any change in his condition ok....

Actual transcript from a US Court Hearing

Q: Now Doctor before the autopsy did you check for a pulse
Doc: No
Q: Did you check for blood pressure
Q: Did you check for breathing
Q: So therefore could it have been possible that the patient was alive when you started the autopsy
Q: How can you be so sure then Doctor
Doc: Because his brain was in a jar sitting on my desk
Q: But could the patient still have been alive nevertheless
Doc: Yes it's possible that he could have still been alive and practising law somewhere.

Big Mac, Coke, Exxon and GM currently holding this sonofabitch up.
Eat, drink and drive and get busted by the cops !

kriesau said:
Another speculative short at 10205 with a tight stop. Down boy, down !

Some slippage now to 10170 but we gotta go further - "Get down Dow" or was it "Get down Shep" ?

Mixed internals early on making things choppy but both markets coming into line now Naz internals worst of the pair

Mixed internals early on making things choppy but both markets coming into line now Naz internals worst of the pair

Must be all those dodgy rolls and too much fizzy coke

"Given the pattern I have discussed above, it is a possibility we will see an open either up or down, which will then reverse quite powerfully."
www.tradertom.co.uk

Got that right then :)

"Given the pattern I have discussed above, it is a possibility we will see an open either up or down, which will then reverse quite powerfully."

30points is not a powerfull reversal in my book....

We are consolidating abit like what FC mentioned earliar...

Resistance at around 10210 on the 15 minute chart with support at around 10170...

Ending above 10200 would be good for the bullish case....

Back to 10000 or upto 10365-400 area ? That is what we need to findout and the next few sesions are important or like Racer said could it be a dead cat bounce?

Looking at S&P downtrend since 3 dec now bouncing to the middle of that downtrend, but if fails here then will just resume
Downtrend since end Feb, similar pattern as S&P
Nasdaq downtrend since 14 dec, similar pattern
so close tonight will be verrrry interesting!

Closed out my 10205 at 10185 for another 20 pts.
Geez this is like pulling teeth ! Market cannot make up it's mind whether it's coming or going.
Maybe one more shot at a short entry point before the close.

Volume no cluse here pulled in significantly as you would expect on a consolidation day. Internals are very bearish on the Nasdaq side, and a bit of a mess on the NYSE, but a bearish mess :LOL: Still favours the downside

Racer said:
wow, well done on those shorts in this market!!!

Cheers - ever read Ray Kroc's autobiography about how he built McDonald from virtually scratch into a global business in 25 years ? The book title was "Grinding It Out"
I know just how he felt !

Nas now broken the 50% of yesterdays rise and s&P through 200

Hmm looking like dcb and target way below here now possible if continues into close