Wedges and trendline breaks

Thanks for attaching this chart. It looks a great set-up for a long trade.

I think the top side has less resistence. I would prefer to be long on the trade. I can see alot of trendlines against dollar markets. They all point to some excellent levels coming up and volatility. Is gbpusd a short at 1.55? Is the Dow a short at 10600. Is gold a long around 1175? Is usdcad long from here?

GBPUSD

Some divergence on the daily chart and resistance coming if it moves a bit further...

Hard to say if it will go higher or lower at this point.

I'd like to see what someone else would be thinking.

Attachments

• daveM - SNAG-00028.png
    daveM - SNAG-00028.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 125
morning guys or afternoon from singapore, i am short cable myself from the 15500 level stop just above the high first trade since the hols

thanks for posting on the journal lads appreciate it hope they have been profitable?

EURJPY 60 minute

interesting chart on eur/jpy, its in the area for a nice reversal just popped out of the channel of the daily chart, so we could get a pullback and price to go again for a long or we could get price breaking down of your lower trendline with a pullback and a brake again BB

hope that makes sense

aud5.gif

this is my long chart, and the other scenario is BB triangle

at the moment my bias is to the long

taking half of here for +50 on cable stop at b/e

were is your stop brettus mate?

interesting chart on eur/jpy, its in the area for a nice reversal just popped out of the channel of the daily chart, so we could get a pullback and price to go again for a long or we could get price breaking down of your lower trendline with a pullback and a brake again BB

hope that makes sense

View attachment 88046

this is my long chart, and the other scenario is BB triangle

at the moment my bias is to the long

I agree with you here. my bias is long eurjpy. Just looking for an entry.

right long eur/jpy, got the pullback and we are heading north again stop at 11330 area,

stop out on other half of cable

right long eur/jpy, got the pullback and we are heading north again stop at 11330 area,

stop out on other half of cable

Got stopped out on GBPUSD. I'm long eurjpy though from 113.40 stop at 113.00. Could easily get stopped out in these choppy markets. Looking for about 114.50 at least.