Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

rumours have it folks that Goldman sachs is expecting a short squeeze on euro before then next leg down

those crooks are up to and we must take note

Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

I hold the view EURUSD will test 1.20... Unless 1.36 is breached Euro is on its way down.

agree with you buddy , but its going to be a bumpy ride down

Flash crash coming to a market near you

this plunge has just started , wait till it hits europe

Bangladeshis clash with police after Dhaka Stock Exchange index was halted after it fell by 660 points,or 9.25%,in less than an hour.Jan10,2011.

you're playing the piano very well these days!

as ever WS, a pleasure to read your analysis.

you're playing the piano very well these days!

as ever WS, a pleasure to read your analysis.

thank you for your kind words

always happy to play the piano, rejoice after an old friend returns

Guess who else came back after a very long time today

remember SRV the australian ? he sends his regards

DAX - still remains the weak link ...........Bear flag needs to be watched with a potential move lower !!

Dax continues to be the weak link folks

now keep a sharp eye on nasdaq

if nasdaq sells off in US session then the dax is going to get a royal shafting !!

hi,
monday 10 jan 2011. i have just been stopped out of my position on the dow at 11593 (time 1605gmt) yet on yahoo charts the lowest point the dow reached around that time was 11597.Are yahoo charts just crap or is my SB bottom fishing.I would appreciate if any comments.

hi,
monday 10 jan 2011. i have just been stopped out of my position on the dow at 11593 (time 1605gmt) yet on yahoo charts the lowest point the dow reached around that time was 11597.Are yahoo charts just crap or is my SB bottom fishing.I would appreciate if any comments.

SB companies renowned for spiking customers out......that's how they make there living!!

Don't let it wind you up

alternatively ...i would encourage you to improve your market timing and accuracy, so you do not need to worry about your stop loss being hit!!

let this be a time to improve your knowledge and understanding of the markets

sorry no updates today

will do later on

I hope everyone had a good day today

I only managed + 38 with subscribers today !!

POMO kicking in big time ................FED is fighting to take control!!!

FTSE 100 - 3 bar retrace , even bar reversal ......classical bull flag !! we still have the potential H&S in play .......5955 must be negated for BEARS to come back in control!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    9.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

DAX - nice bearish channel that has rewarded us very well, never had 2 positive days in a row so I'll be looking for some selling on the morrow !!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    14.9 KB · Views: 128

Thomas Jefferson on Banks

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Nasdaq - Hanging man on the daily ...........GAP that needs to be filled !! Looking exhausted .......I expect a pull back on the morrow

Attachments

• NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    NASDAQ-100 INDEX.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 130

FTSE 100 - No 3rd bar follow through on the bull flag ........sign of weakness, but with it being a friday tomorrow, I can't get too excited with the short side!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    10.3 KB · Views: 112

DAX - Stalled @ double top .............break of downward wedge = bullish .......most probably bullish consolidation for now, but with the euro move up it will hit exporters!!

Attachments

• DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    DAX (PERFORMANCEINDEX).png
    15.4 KB · Views: 95

Silver chart - H&S with Right shoulder forming

an argument for a top in FTSE 100

Attachments

• Silver Full0311 Future.png
    Silver Full0311 Future.png
    14 KB · Views: 111

FTSE 100 - No 3rd bar follow through on the bull flag ........sign of weakness, but with it being a friday tomorrow, I can't get too excited with the short side!!

all short closed + 30

now looking to go long for POMO power as the silly Yanks manipulate the market higher

a lovely free market indeed !! not

FTSE 100 chart sent to subscribers regarding the H&S play , justifying the short trade

sharing for educational purposes

5960 will be the official low

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (13-JAN-11)60m.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (13-JAN-11)60m.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.