Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Dow Jones - Daily chart - 200 MA still master resistance level- looking very weak as evening star pattern played out. Very bearish

Attachments

• DOW - daily.png
    DOW - daily.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 133
Re: Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

ws..did u play well ?? at the weekend
a chart of eurusd
sentiment is bad for the euro.but we could be in a bounce zone
the bearish support line accoding to dr zieg the p/f technician,is drawn from the highest "X " in a column of "X" s.the "x" should be exposed.ie not covered by any X or O "s
so i have drawn 2 bearish support lines /green.one is about hit already.the lower should hit at parity and coincide with the downside vertical counts
daily data..100 pips box size by 3 reversal.hilo plot
so if this is right,then we might be in a major support area

nmdfky.gif

evening dentist , no match just cricket practise
got a match tomorrow

Dentist this market is looking very very bearish, broken from every angle

FTSE is going get obliterated in the next few weeks

4800 and below with in 2 weeks , its going to be nasty and quick !!

ws..have a good game

a diiferent box size..50 pips by 3 reversal.daily
close data.there is a bearish support line.showing 1.1880 area
lets see how well dr.zieg"s method works

2sbn2bq.gif

ws..nas 100 /hourly
data is from april 2009.over one year.the uptrend is still intact..just
between the two black lines is where it should get interesting
i do agree that the higher box size/longer time horizon is bearish.but at this point.i think its too early to say it is fully bearish..imho
many people have lost alot of money calling the top
lets see what happens
the range is getting squeezed.so could be a big pop coming

166c8aq.gif

yes dentist nasdaq is the strongest indices at present out of them all

no cricket today, rained off again

bangladesh v england also rained off @ present

FTSE 100 Analysis- daily chart - evening star pattern played out, but still consolidating in green bar on 27th may, key support @ 5060, if breached then 4980 !!

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-10).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (03-JUN-10).png
    16.5 KB · Views: 109

the death cross is here

get ready for a mini financial armageddon today

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (08-JUN-10)daily.png
    FTSE 100 Daily (08-JUN-10)daily.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 116

euro watching.1.1880 was the support area.good old dr.zieg !!
eurusd.hourly.approx 4 months of chart data
33 pips by 3.hilo plot
lets see what happens between the green lines.the lower trendline/green has been drawn.in p/f you can draw a trendline if you think a top/bottom has been made.plenty of overhead resistance.the low pole just about been taken out.so there could be some strength....short term

2czacer.gif

the death cross is here

get ready for a mini financial armageddon today

armageddon has arrived

kaching kaching

profit targets exceeded once again

moral of story

death cross must be respected !!!

come and join me folks !!

nice one
great suff

had a great day today.i bought every dip in the eurusd,ftse and dow
plenty of points. ws...i went in the opposite direction as you
to me there was some strength in the eur from the chart.no follow thru from friday"s move down
lets see what happens tomorrow

ftse 100..in the uk market,there looks to be a change in trend.aa new short term uptrend has started/green line.need to se price stay above it.res areas are the downtrend lines
10 min data.a high-ish box size/30 points by 3 reversal
close plot
too early to say if it has any meat..lets see what happens
no bias change seen in us indices at present.

ejfr04.gif

no stock market rally just yet
there is a mass of resistance 2 boxes away.1.2180-1.2240
hourly eurusd 21 pips by 3 close

29w50xs.gif

ftse hourly 28 points by 3 reversal
range has tightened.this one is getting ready to pop.there is an upside failure at 5260 area..black line

t05mid.gif

good weekend to you dentist

no cricket today injured my foot

All the kings horses and all the kings men are trying to hold this 1040-1050 level again.

Attachments

• sp500.png
    sp500.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 107

ws...going to place a buy order on cable if england win
target 2.7930

Status
Not open for further replies.