Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splitlink why doesn't Trade2Win set up the type of chat room that Wallstreet has, then no-one has to leave this site, this would be good for everyone

Hater on heat

Splitlink....... WS has helped many on this forum for no fee..... His thread is the most popular because of that simple fact. He offers to help others with his analysis for free. And if he sets up a website and charges people a very small fee in comparison, then what is wrong with that.

He actually teaches people to trade by themselves.... not just give people indicators...... he loses time in teaching, so he charges a small fee, with the emphasis on small.

Why hate ? It must be frustrating that WS has so many hits and supporters, and you don't, considering the time you have been here.

Grow up........... and stop being so pathetic..

Sure.

That's a very professional looking website you have and I am sure that it costs a fair amount of money to run. Whether any of your present members have spent any money, at all, on any of your services I don't know and care less but, in my opinion, you are operating on this site with the intention of poaching members onto your own.

Business is business and, as you say, money talks but, please, don't give us that old line about how valuable your trading tips are to everyone because, one thing is certain--you are not doing this for anyone's financial benefit, but your own.

There is another popular thread on this site where I have seen recent posts of yours. If the thread originator had decided to accept your invitation and join you, no doubt his own fans would follow him,too. But, I am sure that you have worked that out for yourself.

Split. Mate are you serious? WS helped me quite a few times without even asking for any money. I then asked him to mentor me and perhaps offer this to others like me. I was his first customer and not just a willing but I kind of tried a lot to convince him into doing this. The money he charged is equal to a 75 points loss for me, so its peanuts. (sorry WS, I had to come out and say this to make it clearer)

I know him quite well and he is very uncommercial, I keep telling him to be more commercial, but he is genuine. To be honest, if I was in his position, I would be raking in a lot of money from cattles like myself.

you got only 3 choices. 1) share your analysis and help everyone learn, 2) ask questions and learn from WS and others 3) keep your mouth shut.

I have from time to time looked at this thread, but rarely or never contributed.

In fairness, WS has offered opinions, but I don't think he has really ever claimed expertise - indeed his tag states "I don't claim to be an expert" and I think he has always been at pains to stress this. The claim he made earlier today is that this thread brought 1,000 hits a day; he did not claim that his trading tips are valuable.

If I recall correctly, he has in the past offered to spend time on the phone discussing the markets with people, for a fee which I would regard as nominal. I wouldn't give up my time at that rate. So, I don't think this guy is out to fleece people.

I also don't imagine that it's very costly to set up and run a website - the sites themselves, and the feed syndication are well established commodities nowadays, so I don't imagine WS is under pressure to recoup a massive investment.

On the other hand, it's understandable if the manager of this site wants to protect its interests. If, say, I were running this website, and it were a business, and I perceived (rightly or wrongly) that someone was trying to take traffic away (and potential click-through revenue), you can bet that I'd apply some pressure. That's business, isn't it?

I'm not about to get involved in the "he's better than you and you're jealous" routine, thanks very much.

He's "your friend". You get on with it. I have nothing to add to the couple of posts that originated this spat.

I've logged onto this site many times over the last year and it wasn't until Wallstreet set up his thread that I felt I got a huge amount out of it.

The guy has a real talent and he's happy to give guidance, advice and encouragement to newbies for free. The mentoring is charged for but it's a small amount for the time he takes. I think T2W could actually learn something from what he's done.

Good on him

I would kindly like to ask you to ignore any previous comments made by a certain individual

I have forgiven him for his unfounded accusations and I want to move on.

Key support levels

FTSE
5245 , 5225

oil
77.6 , 77.4 ..........breach of that and it gets nast y

eur/usd

1.486 ......this level needs to hold otherwise it gets bearish for oil and vice versa

US dollar index

broken 75.6 .........key level after building a base at 75.00

i will try to give running commentary for all from now for FREE

Last edited:
Sure.

That's a very professional looking website you have and I am sure that it costs a fair amount of money to run. Whether any of your present members have spent any money, at all, on any of your services I don't know and care less but, in my opinion, you are operating on this site with the intention of poaching members onto your own.

Business is business and, as you say, money talks but, please, don't give us that old line about how valuable your trading tips are to everyone because, one thing is certain--you are not doing this for anyone's financial benefit, but your own.

There is another popular thread on this site where I have seen recent posts of yours. If the thread originator had decided to accept your invitation and join you, no doubt his own fans would follow him,too. But, I am sure that you have worked that out for yourself.

i don't think i've ever posted here, but have watched this thread from a distance and found it very useful, i contacted wallstreet when he offered his mentoring, which by the way charging me £150, for over 20 hours of time his, £7.5p/h....that is a rate charged by someone who is NOT motivated by making money of other people. The comparable rate would be close to £75-150 p/h I have spoken to him on a personal level now too and i honestly can say his is one of the most genuine and humble i have met, bearing in mind i come from working in the city and am already very skeptical about people and their continuous self-interest motivations, Splitlink i was like you, whats WS angle, how is he going to make his money, i have come to realise he is not like that, due to his personal motivations grounded attitude. But one thing im sure is he will end up making money or financial gains from other things than trading his own account, but thats not because he is NOT chasing it, it will find him!

With his new website, if anything i feel its distracting him from his own trading and if anything having a detrimental effect on his earnings currently, because for some odd reason he is hell bent on helping other people!!.

His new website he has only beats this one for one main reason it allows all members to talk LIVE and make 'true' live calls. which can make a huge difference when sharing/discussing "day trading" ideas, which is what these threads are aim towards.

Goodluck wallstreet, and please continue as you are, not many people like you left in this sector

I consider both split and WS as respected members of this site...they have different views so be it.

I don't consider WS is out to con people and split has taken a viewpoint as is his right.

As in the market take your own view and move on....for my own point of view I still listen to both (they are both competent traders), results for the individual speak for themselves.

Good trading

Over 90% of spread betters seem to be expecting the S&P FTSE and DAX to rise - 85% of spread betters lose their money! - http://bit.ly/1FZNcV - we view this as NEGATIVE FTSE,DAX,S&P -

W/S you seem like a decent enough guy - If you can get paid for doing what you love then more power to you!

dollar index breaking down
got a price projection aswell
10 min data
167rvhg.png

As they say Here! Here! Just wanted to be counted in support of WS. Keep up the great work.

i don't think i've ever posted here, but have watched this thread from a distance and found it very useful, i contacted wallstreet when he offered his mentoring, which by the way charging me £150, for over 20 hours of time his, £7.5p/h....that is a rate charged by someone who is NOT motivated by making money of other people. The comparable rate would be close to £75-150 p/h I have spoken to him on a personal level now too and i honestly can say his is one of the most genuine and humble i have met, bearing in mind i come from working in the city and am already very skeptical about people and their continuous self-interest motivations, Splitlink i was like you, whats WS angle, how is he going to make his money, i have come to realise he is not like that, due to his personal motivations grounded attitude. But one thing im sure is he will end up making money or financial gains from other things than trading his own account, but thats not because he is NOT chasing it, it will find him!

With his new website, if anything i feel its distracting him from his own trading and if anything having a detrimental effect on his earnings currently, because for some odd reason he is hell bent on helping other people!!.

His new website he has only beats this one for one main reason it allows all members to talk LIVE and make 'true' live calls. which can make a huge difference when sharing/discussing "day trading" ideas, which is what these threads are aim towards.

Goodluck wallstreet, and please continue as you are, not many people like you left in this sector

I would kindly like to ask you to ignore any previous comments made by a certain individual

I have forgiven him for his unfounded accusations and I want to move on.

Key support levels

FTSE
5245 , 5225

oil
77.6 , 77.4 ..........breach of that and it gets nast y

eur/usd

1.486 ......this level needs to hold otherwise it gets bearish for oil and vice versa

US dollar index

broken 75.6 .........key level after building a base at 75.00

i will try to give running commentary for all from now for FREE

Thank you for all your support, it means a lot my friends

afternoon chaps .........the support levels held above and I have taken profit at 5265!!

now I expect further weakness

I am currently neutral and doing my research

had to go into the office today for a meeting

Sure.

Mr Splitlink,
U have got ur knickers in a twist...., WS has helped many many people on this thread for FREE, not even hinting that they pay. He teaches a man to fish not feed them fish. This guy is a grafter and goes out of his way to help others and he enjoys doing that without even a cost in sight.
He setup his website to be more flexible as T2W is limited in what one can do, also the live chat is helping alot. He is a non commercial guy and is only looking to help others.

This guy is the real deal, trading a live account for all to see his analysis and calls. There is no one else that does what he does. Keep it up WS ..

OK my friends

here is a formuala for you

Nasdaq market leader, if it holds double bottom @ 1760

< 1760 ........market falls

> 1760 market rallies

watch dollar index @ 75.6 .......support

eur/usd resistance @ 1.4885

oil resistance @ 78.15

WS - where do you get the $ Index number from? Google Finance has ETFs as far as I can see not the actual index.

WS - where do you get the $ Index number from? Google Finance has ETFs as far as I can see not the actual index.
you can get the chart from netdania.com.....20 min delayed
live price from google finance

Status
Not open for further replies.