Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USDX Components

Now that we know what the basket of currencies are, let’s get back to that “geometric weighted average” part. Because not every country is the same size, it’s only fair that each is given appropriate weights when calculating the U.S. Dollar Index. Check out the current weights

e0rdar.gif

eurusd.the largest component of dollar index
hourly data.15 pips by 3 reversal
a new uptrend has started.it has to stay above 1.4865 area to keep the uptrend going.ie above the downtrend line.4950 is strong res on this chart.some vertical counts showing bullish and bearish counts.could go either way

24y92cz.png

usdjpy.second largets component
hourly data
10 pips by 3
in a downtrend.but showing some strength.a bit flat in range

6iv8fq.png

you're an analytical titan dentist...good work.

shame i don't have the education to follow your P/F charts...just looks like two autistic kids playing noughts and crosses to me :confused:

you're an analytical titan dentist...good work.

shame i don't have the education to follow your P/F charts...just looks like two autistic kids playing noughts and crosses to me :confused:

:) Igree with the Dr re - the analysis - thank you its informative & appreciated dentist.
However I really dont understand the xox charts - is there anywhere / anything I can read to gen up on the chars?

Matt

:) Igree with the Dr re - the analysis - thank you its informative & appreciated dentist.
However I really dont understand the xox charts - is there anywhere / anything I can read to gen up on the chars?

Matt
stockcharts.com
chart school

I was thinking the same, but decided not to go with it just yet. FTSE is on weetabix.

Good morning desi ......

I am of the same opinion my friend , just waiting for a topping pattern to form .

come and join us at
http://wallstreet1928.ning.com/

there is a live chat room function on there like msn, your input would be greatly appreciated

everyone else is more than welcome to join too

thank you

Last edited:
Really not much resistance levels on the FTSE here. Looking to go short at:
5380-5385 (Dont follow me on this since I am more wrong than right)

Mining sector taking the lead today ..

Waiting to short @ 5450 (downward trendline on Weekly.) Probably wont get there today but you never know.

5349 on the foostie futures short ing this very heavy now.

The strenth shown on this market has been phinominal. At current levels well worth a punt.

I are watching the S&P for the 1100 level for guidance short below.

What we have here Dealer911 is another move to take out the shorts.
Closed my postion for +6 pts at 10 contracts so that is me done untill the USA opening.
Due to he fact SBetters are short this is very frightening LOL ( you know what I mean )

May trade later or may not, going for a swim and a spa now.

Status
Not open for further replies.