Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to you too my friend

2 most likely scenarios

but bias towards the downside in the interim

cable broken 1.6 level.......................holy quakamoly

I said 5070 ...........it has come and gone ..........I said I would buy around that level and I did ......

but I have off loaded all my longs

FTSE + 27 points

Nasdaq took a small loss - 3 points

keep following those variables

DAX appears fairly directionless. It has traded in a narrow range since the large drop yesterday. I would read this as a bearish signal. Sitting on my hands at the moment until we get a clearer signal. Easy to lose money in ranging market.

"The correction was bang on time as per time cycles. The frequency with which the market responds to cycles and follows geometry never stops amazing me. How come no one follows it. I've posted some long term charts of FTSE, DAX and India's Sensex The Bias should be down for some time to come."

Good morning my friend

I would like to start by thanking market dynamics for the technique/methodology he is sharing with us, it certainly needs to be paid more attention to

Good call on the drop marketdynamics, how violent can these drops be on average?

HI WS
Remember the call on BHP a couple of days ago. It seems to be playing out.
I would expect a 8 % correction ie upto the first median trendline. Peiod of correction could be 30 days. But I would not expect the market to go down straight without a fight, if at all it goes down.

Any one interested can also subscribe to Commodities Trading & Stock Market Forecasting Using WD Gann Method
His methods are similar and was very precise in predicting 2007 top.

Markets do have a hidden geometry, if only you can find it.That is what I try to do. I've been wrong at time though, so do your own homework. I just provide meaningful charts

Also attached is a long term AUDUSD chart a commodity currency. The chart speaks for itself
Cheers

Attachments

• audusd.Jpeg
    audusd.Jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 116
Morning all,
Watch out for miners, particularly aluminium Stocks as EU imposes restrictions on chines,american and brasil companies. It may not affect them today, but watch out.
Meanwhile my day started well, shorted ftse at the open for +13

Happy trading

Cable fighting back!

If we can break back in to this channel there is upside to .38 or just above to the pivot.

Attachments

• Spot FX GBP_USD (25-SEP-09).png
    Spot FX GBP_USD (25-SEP-09).png
    24 KB · Views: 116
Im long the DAX from 5585, on the basis of it is due a uptick from oversold area. All my indicators have shown upward momentum here. Im only in this for a short term trade as I dont have confidence in the market. Amended SL to BE.

The correction was bang on time as per time cycles. The frequency with which the market responds to cycles and follows geometry never stops amazing me. How come no one follows it. I've posted some long term charts of FTSE, DAX and India's Sensex The Bias should be down for some time to come.
Secrets of stock market reversals

Interesting ... are you anticipating a "capitulation type" move or a gradual decline?

Ok, I'm on ODL now.

If anyone is on there and wants the free iPod Shuffle for 'reffering me' then drop me a PM and I'll give them your name.

:)

Im long the DAX from 5585, on the basis of it is due a uptick from oversold area. All my indicators have shown upward momentum here. Im only in this for a short term trade as I dont have confidence in the market. Amended SL to BE.

Its now above Mid point between PP and S1at 5595. It will be interesting to see if it can hold above the physcological level of 5600.Moved my SL to 5595. Happy with a quick 10 points.

FTSE trying hard to break 5100 level. Given the bull trend, we're in, its likely to break. Long 5095 with S/L at 5080. Let's see. I am much more comfortable in going with the trend.

Interesting ... are you anticipating a "capitulation type" move or a gradual decline?
Hi Madoff

I am not able to say what kind of decline. But the 800 days cycle does coincide with 1987crash. I do expect a rapid 8% decline begining of October. The current dip is just a warning and not a buying opportunity. Not this time. All the postives have been factored by now. so any slight negative news will spook the market

of course he lives in london, in fact, everyone in england lives in london...right lonlad?! :cheesy: :p

(there's just a cold dark empty void north of luton apparently...[it's called sheffield])

Hi Madoff

I am not able to say what kind of decline. But the 800 days cycle does coincide with 1987crash. I do expect a rapid 8% decline begining of October. The current dip is just a warning and not a buying opportunity. Not this time. All the postives have been factored by now. so any slight negative news will spook the market

...and drop in the first week of october... :whistling

This is very boring...apart from that quick DAX trade this am, i havnt done anything or feel inclined to do anything. i do feel that the bullish momentum is petering out and that the market could be easily spooked to the downside. But what do i know!!!! There are quite a few figures out from the US this pm, they could at least move this market, fingers crossed. Good trading to everyone today.

Status
Not open for further replies.