Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped out of my short GBP/USD. BoE announce they wont be purchasing any bonds causing £ strength.

:)

What's your thinking, Chelski?

Whats going on?

I have painstakingly put together an indicator list to monitor to help guide me with possible changes to the FTSE.

Oil has been rising throughout the morning and currently at highs of the morning as the dollar has weakened against GBP and Euro, gold now moving up also.

BP´s share price has been falling depsite rise in oil!?! FTSE has been ahead and now coming back down?!

:confused:

I assume Chelski you have entered short following the close of the 10 min bar below the previous?

Banged it's head on that level 5 times,(on 10M) also R1 is 4687 on my chart, plus the Divergence, just crossed over 0.

Whats going on?

I have painstakingly put together an indicator list to monitor to help guide me with possible changes to the FTSE.

Oil has been rising throughout the morning and currently at highs of the morning as the dollar has weakened against GBP and Euro, gold now moving up also.

BP´s share price has been falling depsite rise in oil!?! FTSE has been ahead and now coming back down?!

:confused:

I assume Chelski you have entered short following the close of the 10 min bar below the previous?

Yes,

I must say i was tempted. I have a short from earlier - poor position but i have problems with my charts today.

I could not decide whether if was going to penetrate after several knocks at the door or fall back. I have a nice geo trendline as resistance in addition to the resistance at 4687.

What stopped me was the dollar weakening and oil and gold rising and certain mining stocks had ventured further north.

Any further comments regarding your decision process welcome:)

It's trying those November and January highs again. Infact, it's through at present for the third time today. Those highs I make 86.8

Now, if we can get established above Aug 3rd.....

Last edited:
I must say i was tempted. I have a short from earlier - poor position but i have problems with my charts today.

I could not decide whether if was going to penetrate after several knocks at the door or fall back. I have a nice geo trendline as resistance in addition to the resistance at 4687.

What stopped me was the dollar weakening and oil and gold rising and certain mining stocks had ventured further north.

Any further comments regarding your decision process welcome:)

I have a trend line running through there too, if it breaks and holds i will reverse the trade.

Closed -8. if we were not due news may have sat longer to watch it play out. Took +40 on Y£ earlier so up on the day.

Afternoon everyone.

Here you go Lapster. Is this how your chart looks btw?

There's still over 2 hrs before the current bar closes, so the '5' might not work out.

Attachments

• h3_bias.jpg
    h3_bias.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Afternoon everyone.

Here you go Lapster. Is this how your chart looks btw?

There's still over 2 hrs before that bar closes, so the '5' might not work out.

"Might" doesn't cut it. Looks, to me, like we have a pullback on the downside. Now that I have been stopped, I'll step back for a bit.

"Might" doesn't cut it. Looks, to me, like we have a pullback on the downside. Now that I have been stopped, I'll step back for a bit.

I think you might have your wires crossed Split.

I just posted that chart for lapalabra, as we were discussing CAD/JPY over a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.