Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@masnachu

Yes, quite right, no SS – it’s a hammery type thing as you say. I’m on H3 btw now.

Closed the swissy at 710, might have been a good hold though. Might look to jump on board again tomorrow.

Only mentioned R1 50% fib on £Y, as I’m not convinced 155.50 will hold, and 155 might be a good turning point if the long side continues. Lets see.

Good luck everyone!

asian session should give clue no 1 ?

what will happen at 10, 070 on the Nikkei .............

Attachments

• Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png
    Japan 225 Daily Cash (23-MAR-09).png
    19.2 KB · Views: 100
$ finding strength right now , don't know if it will hold through till morning though , could put pressure on equities tomorrow if it does. (am watching for a turn in swissy right now H1 & M15)

@masnachu

Yes, quite right, no SS – it’s a hammery type thing as you say. I’m on H3 btw now.

Closed the swissy at 710, might have been a good hold though. Might look to jump on board again tomorrow.

Only mentioned R1 50% fib on £Y, as I’m not convinced 155.50 will hold, and 155 might be a good turning point if the long side continues. Lets see.

Good luck everyone!

yea watching £Y now.

£Y bounces of 155.20 high of the 15th - is this retrace your chance to go short though? WTFDIK :)

£Y bounces of 155.20 high of the 15th - is this retrace your chance to go short though? WTFDIK :)

Sort of expecting retrace to last a few bars on H1 (up into 155.90's sort of area), think I'm going to be asleep the way I'm yawning here, thought I'd make it till 3 , not so sure now :sleep:

(had a short signal @ 11.25 on 5m, but thought I'd play safe and wait till 12 :rolleyes:)

Oh and I'll be bloddy annoyed if it does bounce and turn off 15th high, after legging it early firday (n) ;)

damn, we shouldn't be watching charts @ 2am! madness :LOL: defo liking that 155.20 level atm.

in my inexperienced humble op, if i was going to short £Y, it would be now @155.80

Last edited:
you might be right, fair ol'bit of welly behind that £Y move @ mo , if it takes out 156.055 may have to rethink the longer term weakness idea.

:LOL: rivit @ the swissy :cheesy:

$Y is confusing me a bit :confused: (scratch that , its just me confusing myself, got to be careful jumping around all these pairs)

Last edited:
I've restricted myself to watching 5 fx pairs now, it was getting a bit crazy last week watching everyman and his dog in FX! :)

With £Y, H1 bias is down, and the retrace we're seeing now, hasn't changed that bias to long. 156 is the 50% retrace of todays current low to fridays high. If the bias continues unchanged, shorts might be nice.

This is what I have found to be an interesting observation, and a useful bit of the bias concept. If the retrace doesn't reverse the bias, look for price turning at fib levels of previous swings. Hence favouring £Y short atm. Anyway, only been working with bias for a couple of weeks - it could all be guff :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.