Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this market is going to crash then the following factors must come in to play?

1. Euro has to break 1.385 level

2. GBp has to break 1.625 level

3. OIL has to break below $70 convincingly

4. Nasdaq has to break 1450 level convincingly

5 . S&P has to break 900 level

Why do you think the market is going to crash Rez?

look at the daily chat...weve been trading in a 229 range for one and a half months...it broke the lower level today...well yesterday...but it has CLOSED BELOW it today...this is just one of the reasons...plus ive done some analysis of some economic data, and I still think we are in the midst of an overall downturn...i think it will go down one more time before a more gradual recovery. This has been the worst economic downturn, probably in history and this carnage cannot be solved in such a short space of time...we need at LEAST a year, maybe even 2. Government spending alone will not resolve this. A few large cap (Rio Tinto today) have had a right issue that went ex recently......why did they need the capital? What are they going to do with the extra cash? These are questions that need answering...

what is your stop loss my friend, or do you have a mental one!!

ive hedged I have a 40% delta hedge on these with a 3 month call option incase i get the markets fly again (which I think it wont) and sell the call when im comfortable in profit and let the trades ride.

If this market is going to crash then the following factors must come in to play?

1. Euro has to break 1.385 level

2. GBp has to break 1.625 level

3. OIL has to break below $70 convincingly

4. Nasdaq has to break 1450 level convincingly

5 . S&P has to break 900 level

in theory it will...I think the S&P will reach 600 and lower...

Sniff, sniff ...........

I can sniff an over sold mini bull rally coming on .............!

BARACK OBAMA buy programme is imminent!!

just waiting for confirmation chaps

i had an oversold mini (12 owners).

it was orange.

and you could smell that coming too.

Status
Not open for further replies.