Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic, What make the FTSE even better than the oil trade (bar the fact that its $10 a cent on oil!) is that if it breaks the neck line, it'll be a quadruple top break, it'll be like taking candy from a baby!

I wonder whether counting the individual strands of fibre on my carpet would be more interesting than watching the ftse right now....

Ftse is not making any friends today...not as of yet. sticking with his own main pivot point. (4450) area.

I wonder whether counting the individual strands of fibre on my carpet would be more interesting than watching the ftse right now....

I've lost 6 points in three trades. Does that make you guys happy? :)

No more!

Have a nice weekend.

I would love to say I took my signal to be short from 4455, but all this choppiness deterred me.

I have 4435 as the bottom diagonal trendline from the daily lows now....this trendline has been a monster while the ftse has been narrowing, interesting to see if we breach.

Speculative long from there @ 4437

EDIT: My mistake, not daily lows, after market low JUNE10, low JUNE11 - need to organise my trendlines got confused! bottom picking is not healthy...

Last edited:
I would love to say I took my signal to be short from 4455, but all this choppiness deterred me.

I have 4435 as the bottom diagonal trendline from the daily lows now....this trendline has been a monster while the ftse has been narrowing, interesting to see if we breach.

Speculative long from there @ 4437

EDIT: My mistake, not daily lows, after market low JUNE10, low JUNE11 - need to organise my trendlines got confused! bottom picking is not healthy...

Out for +8...total boredom trade, shouldn't be doing it - off for lunch

chap on telly, said that the DOW almost gave a "dow theory" buy signal yesterday? anyone follow that stuff

all ftses closed at 4442.7

Open Close P&L
4445.5 4442.7 2.8
4453.3 4442.7 10.6
4456.5 4442.7 13.8

Total P&L +27.2 point

Status
Not open for further replies.