Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
this market is getting blasted post data

keep an eye on Anglo american and BP.....if they recover market will recover!!..............GSk selling off , profit taking across all industries!!

currencies are pretty stable ..........

I will certainly be huting for my long but need to see stabilisation first !!!

4400- 4410 will be a good buy

Am kind amused of how rezadamus - how you trade ftse as though its like your trading dow. Well done.

ANNOYING! I was short at 4449 for some time, even rode the storm up and saw it come all the way back down (pre data), removed my stop, sold out for 7ptns loss after the data release and spike upwards to then see the market fall nicely thank you very much!

What a numpty newbie!:whistling

this market is getting blasted post data

keep an eye on Anglo american and BP.....if they recover market will recover!!..............GSk selling off , profit taking across all industries!!

currencies are pretty stable ..........

I will certainly be huting for my long but need to see stabilisation first !!!

4400- 4410 will be a good buy

BP and AAL spikes up and where does this market go?

It Started to rally before the news, i usually setup..

How did things work out for you SD?

Got in too early after the announcement for a loss - waited for things to settle and am now in at 14010.

trades 30 seconds before, but since it was already rallying i had no idea what to do.

:confused:

Open Close P&L
4433 4458 25
4443.3 4458 14.7
4457.7 4452.2 -5.5

net P&L from all 3 trades= +34.2 points

Daily P&L= 22+ 22.7+ 5.9+ 34.2 = +84.8 points....thats it from me today. :)

trades 30 seconds before, but since it was already rallying i had no idea what to do.

:confused:

Know exactly what you mean, been there - I still suggest trading the period before, or better still after, when the direction is clearer and you won't feel confused by the volatility and be able to calmly trade a plan.

Jeez, just switched back to the ftse....crazeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.