Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,

In the same vein as foredog do you think this is a bear rally...enough suckers go long then the big boys come in to short make their dosh and trend resumes downward??

Is this on anyones mind?

Swiss

Morning all,

In the same vein as foredog do you think this is a bear rally...enough suckers go long then the big boys come in to short make their dosh and trend resumes downward??

Is this on anyones mind?

Swiss

this rally has taken me by surprise, my analysis is all over the place

I just can't justify a short position and nor do I want to go long after such a violent move

wait and see mode for me

i still have S&P short @ 730 , stop loss 760 which should be hit today but lets see

I am short 3773 stop at 3800. I am still bearish long term. Price action fairly tight I think it will break one way or another soon.

Best,

Swiss

If it breaks 3800 I am wrong in my trade. If it does it could go to 4000. I will then short again from that (4000) zone.

I have found one justification but need to see how it plays out

resistance at gap fill 3780 , and one red 10 min candle

I am going to give it a try with 1 contract only

i am short 3771 , stop loss 3800

Attachments

• 8.52.png
    8.52.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I am surprised there is no profit taking witch such a crazy move upwards..........

humans natural instinct would be to take profit at the very sight of it especially in this crazy volatile market

but I keep reminding my self

trade what we see, now what we think

hello all.. not much action this fine morning..
the thinking around me is that the longer the foostie stays up.. te more likely it is to break above 3800..
i have displayed remarkable self control this am and not opened any positions ..yet!

come on my S&P short stay alive for me ...........haha!!

still holding from 730 ...........stop loss 760!!

nobody is allowed to buy the S&P on this forum........haha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.