Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that I've found has helped recently has been to have point targets rather than £ targets. Once I hit my pt target I'll stop for the day so as not to overtrade. Once I can consistently hit my pt targets then I will gradually increase my £pp.

Also, is the ftse running out of steam, or just taking a breather?

Looks like its meeting resistance at 4520, and possibly setting up for 2 pin bars in a row on the 1hr chart (not sure if 2 pins in a row bears any significance?

30 and 10 min RSI osc divergence on the FTSE right now. don't know to what extent it'll change anything as i don't have volume on my charts.

why are US indices dropping when dow futures are up on all the positive bank and retail news?

is it just morning chop before an uptrend resumes?

i have 4444 as a double support line with the 50 ma on 30 min.

anyone else got this?

30 and 10 min RSI osc divergence on the FTSE right now. don't know to what extent it'll change anything as i don't have volume on my charts.

shame i ignored my own analysis and didn't open a short to take 120 FTSE points!!

ffs...

i've been stupidly going against the trend all week, with the obvious bad results, trying to hit a major reversal.

the one sodding time i decide to go with the major trend and buy in 4440 (at my 10min 125ma) i'm facing the wrong way in the middle of a massive swing!

give me strength... :rolleyes:

shame i ignored my own analysis and didn't open a short to take 120 FTSE points!!

ffs...

i've been stupidly going against the trend all week, with the obvious bad results, trying to hit a major reversal.

the one sodding time i decide to go with the major trend and buy in 4440 (at my 10min 125ma) i'm facing the wrong way in the middle of a massive swing!

give me strength... :rolleyes:

ouch...you're not the only one it happens to DrBlix.

I'm so happy I hit my targets this afternoon and stayed out, even though I had a signal to short I really wonder if after the last couple of days I would have listened to it.

...now get up and dust yourself off, soldier!

4374 looks a good place for a small long scalp - double top 5th May

Last edited:
made £100 this afternoon, shorting FTSE Daily and Wall Street. Thank you to Mr Finchley, that 4420 level was key..

Status
Not open for further replies.