Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit worrying isn't it!;) How's a newbie like me gonna pick out the gems!!

Ok, expect the word doc of TD's thread, compiled by a newbie, to be dubious at best :whistling

as long as its formatted with references via harvard standard, margins are in and font is legible put it out there boss.

get it back for me too plz ;) i had a crap day.

lost a few bob in the morning and just gave up in disgust!

just a note on the RSI that's been mentioned a few times now. remember...it's just ONE INDICATOR.

IMO you should have at least 3 correlating indicators before opening, ie failed trendline - strong price target - volume - oscillator divergence - level 2 buyer/seller swings.

get it back for me too plz ;) i had a crap day.

lost a few bob in the morning and just gave up in disgust!

just a note on the RSI that's been mentioned a few times now. remember...it's just ONE INDICATOR.

IMO you should have at least 3 correlating indicators before opening, ie failed trendline - strong price target - volume - oscillator divergence - level 2 buyer/seller swings.

well its not about tips. its about each of us helping each others analysis. remember to stay focused. you will lose some. its probabilities.

watch this over and over again until you are ready to trade today. remember the market is always here.

do your own analysis like wallstreet says. if the analysis agrees then find your own setup and trade your plan. i write everything down before i do it.

Yes, good point to look for other signals - and watch for the news too.

I'm not adverse to using MACD, infact some of my best trades have been on divergence. When I advise caution on these indicators, it is merely that in my early and naive days I used them alone for entry signals... hopefully I was the only idiot to do that :whistling

edit, and they can be misleading, more so on small TF's - all IMHO

Last edited:
Im waiting for 360 for a short, if not and Im wrong I have a buy order at 342.

my short from 360 on tesco yesterday, came good, I excited just now at 352.1 target met.

im out for the rest of the day now, so see you guys Monday, have a good trading day.

bought ftse at 4062.3

the max profit i could have taken was 7 points...it wasnt moving at the rate i was hoping for so i quickly moved to b/e...which is where I was stopped out...

Last edited:
I have awoken from my slumber

GAME group..................is this a break out?

Attachments

• game 23rd .png
    game 23rd .png
    22.4 KB · Views: 99
i sold the top of the inital spike. would have like to have sold the top of 4080 area as that would have been the top for me and would have let run.

hey ho....

DIJA did not stay above 8000 having a half hearted pop. think the green is misleading until we break the big lines today.

asia was nasteeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.