Ukraine invasion

. . . Of course, if you're so convinced that Putin isn't going to be around for much longer, you can put your money where your mouth is and have a wager. I say that Biden, Harris / Trump (whichever wins in November) and Zelensky will all be out of office before Putin is. All you need do is accept my generous offer and then 1 oz of 999 fine silver could be yours - if Putin leaves office, voluntarily or otherwise, before the other three clowns are replaced.
Tim.
Hey c_v,
Here's another wager offer for you that you're gonna love. Trust me, you're gonna want to bite my arm off at the ankle on this one! Same as before but with an additional time constraint (in bold) regarding Zelensky's time in office. Here it is . . .

I say that Biden, Harris / Trump (whichever wins in November) and Zelensky will all be out of office before Putin is. Moreover, that Zelensky will be out of office by the third anniversary of the war on 24th February 2025. So, if Zelensky is still in office after the 24.02.2025 - you win the bet and 1 oz of 999 fine silver is yours. If he's been replaced, you can still win the bet if Harris / Trump is still U.S. President when Putin stands down or is removed from office. I only win the bet if the following two conditions are met:
1. Zelensky has gone by 24.02.2025.
2. Harris / Trump are out of office before Putin. (This gives Trump 4 years to outlast Putin and Harris 8 years if she wins two consecutive terms of office!)

Seriously c_v, this wager is unbelievably favourable to you. If you don't want to take me up on it, then you've gotta admit that it's game over for Zelensky and Ukraine. One or the other - which is it to be?
Tim.

This article is very true and on the ball. The Rise and Good Times in Europe were largely down to Russia opening up and joining free trade as well as Russian money flowing into Europe and the UK.

Alongside cheap energy prices for gas and oil Russian oligarchs have made many investments in Europe like buying Chelsea FC alongs side expensive yatchs.

Europe has lost some screws and total madness following the US. Good times are facing the East not the West.

Best thing EU can do is start thinkig about doing some trade deal with the BRIC block imho.

Last edited:

Zelensky-led ‘peace summit’ a fraud – Moscow

Washington has not provided “a single piece of evidence” to back their accusations, Tatyana Moskalkova has said

US actions against RT are ‘terrorism’ – Russian human rights chief

Who is lying? US media?Or .. both? :ROFLMAO:

Zelensky accuses US media of lying

Motorcade carrying Russian ambassador hit by explosion

New rape reported every hour in London

Last edited:
A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
The other major influential player / factor in this scenario is China

Russia and China at Odds Over Black Sea Ambitions​

Ukrainian military men banned from using Telegram
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/160695-ukraine-telegram/

Best think EU can do is start thinkig about doing some trade deal with the BRIC block imho.
I've heard that Viktor Orban is considering applying to become a member of BRICS (it's a very long list apparently - pretty much the rest of the world wants to be in it). This would necessitate Hungary leaving NATO and the EU. I've not seen anything official, so treat this as mis/dis/malinformation for the time being. But, if it turns out to be true, it would send shock waves right through the heart of the corrupt western establishment.

Interestingly, what separates Orban from all other European NATO leaders? He is the only one who is not a war monger and has made a concerted effeort to try to end the war via negotiations.

I've heard that Viktor Orban is considering applying to become a member of BRICS (it's a very long list apparently - pretty much the rest of the world wants to be in it). This would necessitate Hungary leaving NATO and the EU. I've not seen anything official, so treat this as mis/dis/malinformation for the time being. But, if it turns out to be true, it would send shock waves right through the heart of the corrupt western establishment.

Interestingly, what separates Orban from all other European NATO leaders? He is the only one who is not a war monger and has made a concerted effeort to try to end the war via negotiations.

Russia turns US-made missile launcher into ‘crater’ – MOD (VIDEO)

Hot mic exposes Biden on China

West has halved financial aid to Ukraine

Failed assassin offered $150k bounty to kill Trump

Musk’s X caves in to Brazil

NATO member calls for end to Ukraine red lines

US crackdown on RT will fail – NYT

Ukrainian fighters take up to 120 civilians captive in Sudzha
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/160707-ukraine-sudzha/

Could not find anything in the Russian State controlled media - er,....the media where not toeing state dictates leads incarceration and mysterious deaths, the bs free press, that is - RT, Sputnik, South Front. etc. Must be western media bs propaganda fabrications....
------------------------------------------------------

Humiliation for Putin as 'unstoppable' Satan-2 missile explodes, obliterating Russia's only test site for the hypersonic weapon - potentially delaying the project for YEARS​

Last edited:

Volunteers dying as Russia’s war dead tops 70,000​

Russia's Losses - Live updating
Screenshot from 2024-09-24 04-46-41.png

Russia’s “Nuclear Time Bomb” Is Ticking; Divers Inspect Nuke Submarine That Sank 42 Years Ago​

Ukraine's Western allies find Zelensky's victory plan an empty 'wish list'
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/160729-zelensky-victory-plan/

Biden to discuss missile strikes on Russia with Zelensky – White House

Volunteers dying as Russia’s war dead tops 70,000​

Russia's Losses - Live updating
View attachment 337701

Personally, I think these numbers on the graphic "Russian Losses" are absolute tosh. NATO's wet dream.

Just for a laugh I'd be interested what these organisation says about the numbers for the same areas on Ukraine side?

NATO prepares plan for huge number of casualties in case of WW3 scenario with Russia as German military says an invasion could happen this decade​

• NATO's top logistics chief said the bloc must be prepared for mass casualties

US must get out of Ukraine – Trump

Trump declines to meet with Zelensky to discuss Ukraine’s ‘victory plan’ against Russia​

Donald Trump roasts Zelensky and entire failed state Ukraine project
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/160747-trump-dead-ukraine/

US embassy in Moscow sports RT logo (VIDEO)

US responds to Putin’s nuclear doctrine proposal