Ukraine invasion

Last edited:

Russian Defence Minister announces Ukraine's losses in six months
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/158322-ukraine_losses_shoigu/

Well everyone is now looking for an exit strategy... i.e. Sit down and talk peace over some delicious food.

I'm soooo curious as to how Zelensky's going to come out of this. Where will he go? What will he do?

Will he go back to being a comedian?

Will he take up a lucrative position in some global company of sorts?

Will he retire and write his memoirs?

Can someone remind me what Zelensky was fighting for?

What a sick world we live in?

Well everyone is now looking for an exit strategy... i.e. Sit down and talk peace over some delicious food.
Hi At',
Everyone that is - except for our newly appointed Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs - who hasn't got up to speed in his new job. While the Biden administration have been gifted (or do I mean created?) the off-ramp of the middle east war, and Jens Stoltenberg has as good as admitted that the game is up for Ukraine, numpty Cameron want's to pi$$ away yet more U.K. tax payers money to Zelensky. What an utter disgrace and embarrassment he is.
I'm soooo curious as to how Zelensky's going to come out of this. Where will he go? What will he do?

Will he go back to being a comedian?

Will he take up a lucrative position in some global company of sorts?

Will he retire and write his memoirs?
I don't think he can stay in Ukraine. He's got a target on his back and the security detail he enjoys at the moment won't be there to protect him when he 'retires' - whatever form that might take. He has various homes around the world - plus the luxury yachts of course - so he won't be homeless. As a war criminal, he'll probably take a leaf out of Tony Blair's book and continue to annoy the f**k out of everyone long after he's past his sell by date.

Can someone remind me what Zelensky was fighting for?
For U.S. hegemony and - for him personally - USD$. Sold to the gullible and ill informed as 'freedom, democracy and sovereignty'.

What a sick world we live in?
Ain't that the truth!

Last edited:
I don't think he can stay in Ukraine. He's got a target on his back and the security detail he enjoys at the moment won't be there to protect him when he 'retires' - whatever form that might take. He has various homes around the world - plus the luxury yachts of course - so he won't be homeless. As a war criminal, he'll probably take a leaf out of Tony Blair's book and continue to annoy the f**k out of everyone long after he's past his sell by date.
I think he cuts a daft figure amongst other global leaders. Bit like a cap in hand beggar of sorts from Dickens era. Not my idea of leader.

To think this guy had a standing ovation in the senate for asking to fund his war, getting regular Ukranians killed. MOREOVER, the US senate giving a standing ovation to a guy they are handing out Billions of $ollars to instead of helping their own people who are down and out.

Income inequality is one of the highest in the US. It is absolutely freakish that these politicians give money to a comedian to fight his fellow neighbour and historical brothers in some shit show of a quest to join NATO. For what benefit is that to his country other than making it a target for a nuclear attack?

I am incredulous how there are no freaking brains or challengers left in Ukraine. Have they all got their heads kicked in by the Nazi Batallion?

I see the link with Bliar and you are right and that does seem like a possibility... However, who will listen to him? He has the appeal and charisma of a snail taking a stroll in the rain.

US congressmen allocate $300 million for aid to Ukraine in 2024 draft budget

Stray Ukrainian mines make Black Sea dangerous for civilian ships

Ukraine's Zelensky getting increased pushback from US, EU on aid for Kiev

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
As Hunter Biden gets his latest slap on the wrist, remember that @MarcoPolo501c3 released a free 640-page Report on the Biden Laptop that meticulously documents 459 crimes committed by the Bidens & their associates.

•140 business crimes
•191 sex crimes
•128 drug crimes

@MarcoPolo501c3: "We reached out to every single pimp, hooker, drug dealer, and business partner on Hunter Biden's laptop... We put all of his emails and photos online... You have FARA violations, money laundering, trafficking, and conspiracy to commit bribery...

Not one email has proven to be false... We put all of the metadata out there... When you go through the emails, they clearly show how the Bidens were an agent for a foreign principal...

Last edited:

Good vs. Evil: Putin as an ally of part of Western elite
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/158413-good_evil/

Russian Aerospace Forces designate three major targets in Ukraine
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/158427-russian_forces_ukraine/

Ukraine conflict could financially ruin Europe, benefit US economy

Last edited:

I wonder how Zelensky the hero comedian is feeling about becoming another discarded leader for the US?

I'm curious as to when the next elections in Ukraine will be? When will they reconvene parliament? How long does Zelensky stay in charge? Will they change their constitution, about their desire to join NATO?

Take a peaceful country doing well and then tell it to join NATO to start a war. Amazing. After 70 years peace, go to war with your neighbour about some daft desire to join a so called defensive alliance. People can be so stupid to believe sh!t sold to them by some short arse comedian.

Weapons manufacturers doing well in US and UK. RR. and BA. right now are super fliers. War is always good for business and bad for the people. Do the people ever know what goes on behind closed doors?

Zelensky evacuated as Kinzhal missiles strike Patriot system near Kyiv
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/world/158455-russia_kinzhal_ukraine/

Let's take a trip down memory lane...

Panamanian general was a CIA asset and go-between in Central America’s dirty wars but became a monster the US could not control

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

US started Iran's nuclear program and Germany built it.

There are many more such US adventures at regime change and puppet governments put in place in the so called US national interest.

So much for democracy and all that codswallop. There is as much democracy in the US of A as there is life in the universe. Have to look far and wide to find any traces of it.

This Ukraine war and Zelensky will just be another blip.

We should all ask however, who has gained from this Ukraine war? AND who has lost, some with their lives.
WHO is the real aggressor? Is it really Russia or Putin? OR is it the US and the West.

imho - whilst I appreciated US dogs of war and state defence system will always work for the interest of armament companies and the UK, forever US sidekick will follow, I am sooo very disappointed by Germany and Europe's response. As a consequence they are learning that keeping in step with the US to protect their markets and avoid sanctions comes at a price. Soon as the economy of the East overtakes the US and dollar standards begins to crumble, calculations will change on which side of the fence Europe wishes to lean on.

Last edited:

West wants ceasefire for sole purpose of rearming Ukraine

Zelensky now 'spent material,' hatching his escape to US

Russia dispels all myths about invulnerability of Western military equipment
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158473-western_quipment_ukraine/