Ukraine invasion

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
RAF Typhoon fighter jets land on Finnish roads in dramatic exercise designed to test if they could still operate after a Russian invasion obliterated their air bases
  • 'Russian aggression' shows need for aircraft to be 'unpredictable', the RAF said

Tucker Carlson Talks To Colonel Douglas Macgregor About The Ukraine War

Fact Checking the Tucker Carlson - Col MacGregor Interview of August 21st: Posted - Aug 27, 2023

24:29 Tucker: ...and at what cost do you think, uh, to the United States ...
Dough: ...since 2001 spending, including the spending designed to support these interventions, conflicts, war, whatever you want to call them about 14 trillion dollars......

???
some questions - where is $14T derived from ? - even $76.8 billion x 22 = $1,689.6 billion = $1.7 Trillion [ U.S. National Debt $33 Trillion - NY Times ]

Untitled.png

FC.png
U.S. Spent Much More in Afghan War Than in Support for Ukraine So Far, Contrary to Online Claim

Last edited:
Josh Hawley Slams Calls To Indefinitely Fund Ukraine Prior To Zelensky's Washington, D.C., Visit

How U.S. tax dollars are being spent, tracked in Ukraine | 60 Minutes

As the saying goes - you couldn't make it up.
The spectacle of an actual certified Nazi receiving a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament is a clear indication of just how fcuked up the thinking by the west is about this war and illustrates how supposedly intelligent people don't have the first idea about what's really going on and are even more clueless about history. They should all resign forthwith for gross incompetence.

Joe Biden is bankrolling Ukraine's 57,000 first responders - and even funding fashion stores, schools and farms - in $10bn aid package
  • US funding for Ukraine has not just covered the direct costs of war - other sections of the country's economy have also received billions of dollars
  • The country's farming sector has received hundreds of millions of dollars, while small businesses and first responders have also benefited from aid
  • Lawmakers in the US are torn on whether Ukraine should continue to receive billions from taxpayers

Phylo said:
. . . I'm just not buying the baloney story. . . It has as much credibility as assuming £100 can be traded up to £1million.

Phylo,
I surrender to your superior wisdom, intelligence and logic. All the 'stories' I've ever posted on T2W in the 20 years I've been a member have been complete baloney and have zero credibility - just like me. You're the one who's finally rumbled me - take a bow.

On that note, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Atilla and new_trader and leave those of you who want the death and destruction to continue - including going nuclear - to marinate in your own propaganda and remain forever trapped in your own echo chamber. If any of you want to address the many fundamental questions that I and others have posed that remain unanswered - and are able to do so in a respectful and courteous way - feel free to PM me.

I shall return to collect my winnings from the CVs when the time comes - until then, farewell.
Tim.

Edit: In light of CV's post (below), I'm leaving this thread only - I'm not leaving the forum! Continually banging ones head against a brick wall isn't healthy, especially when the 'brick wall' comprises people who are seemingly quite happy to countenance nuclear war in pursuit of a completely unobtainable goal (driving Russian forces out of Ukraine and Putin out of the Kremlin) that's based on a transparent lie (sovereignty, democracy and freedom).
As the saying goes - you couldn't make it up.
The spectacle of an actual certified Nazi receiving a standing ovation in the Canadian parliament is a clear indication of just how fcuked up the thinking by the west is about this war and illustrates how supposedly intelligent people don't have the first idea about what's really going on and are even more clueless about history. They should all resign forthwith for gross incompetence.

:D:D:D ....so .... back on Boogie Street ..... that ol ho of a thread just too enticing .....back, to rekindling the old romance, then....

I am - what I am, and what I am, is back on Boogie Street ....

Though all the maps of blood and flesh are posted on the door
There's no one who has told us yet, what Boogie Street is for

Last edited:

The horror of Putin's war laid bare: Wounded Ukrainian soldiers are brutalised in counter-offensive to claw back captured Bakhmut from Russia - as barbaric invasion grinds on
  • Soldiers suffered life-changing injuries during a push for Bakhmut
  • The city was captured by occupying Russian forces in May
  • Ukraine is expending huge amounts of resources to take the key city back

Shocking moment ruthless teenage son of Putin's Chechen warlord Ramzan Kadyrov brutally beats Ukrainian being held on suspicion of burning the Koran
  • Ramzan Kadyrov's teenage son was seen mercilessly beating a Ukrainian man
  • The Ukrainian allegedly burned a copy of the Koran
  • The father-of-14 said he was proud of his son for the horrific attack

Comment: According to RT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘Killed’ Russian fleet commander spotted in new MOD video
Admiral Viktor Sokolov was shown at a meeting of senior military officials after Kiev claimed he was killed

Last edited: