Ukraine invasion

Problems in Russia's NATO? Maybe Russia's neighbors don't see Russia as all-powerful anymore?

Ahha.

At some point Russia will have to decide what is more important. The pointless escapade in Ukraine which has zero chance of success, or the threat to the stability of Russia itself.

Russia already fighting it's own.This trend can only grow as Russia becomes increasingly chaotic.

Russia already fighting it's own.This trend can only grow as Russia becomes increasingly chaotic.
Yeah, like there's absolute unity in the west and everything is hunky dory! No problems at all over here are there c_v - it's a sea of calm, harmony and order!
:ROFLMAO:

Update on Russian military operations against Ukraine for October 19, 2022
  • Russian forces continue to advance in Bakhmut, indicating Ukrainian forces are stretched too thin.
A week later ... Is it time for another "Strategic Withdrawal" already? ;)

Ukrainian forces advance against Russian fighters in Kherson and Bakhmut​

Updated October 25, 2022
Ukrainian forces continued their advance against the Russian military in the southern Kherson region Tuesday, pushed back Russian mercenaries from Bakhmut in eastern Donetsk, and gained new momentum in Luhansk, where they seized a key highway between the towns of Kreminna and Svatove.

R_L,
I put it to you that you know:
1. This is probably propaganda or, even if it isn't, just part of the desperate 'all-in' last push that I referred to earlier. And . . .
2. That Ukraine can't possibly win this conflict (without direct NATO intervention) and that Russia absolutely can't lose it. Ergo, why are you carrying on with this ridiculous pretence? Why not just be honest and admit to the reality of the situation and, consequently, that the best way to stop the needless destruction and loss of life is via negotiation? It's going to happen sooner or later - why not jump on board with those of us on the right side of the argument and demand it now. Today?!!!
Tim.

A YouTube vid' with a very balanced overview that offers a historical perspective on how we got to where we are and who the bad guys are and who the very bad guys are. Enjoy . . .

Poland getting rid of it's Soviet imposed monuments.

Do you think they will replace them with Bandera monuments?

Oh no, that's the game changer Putin feared the most - almost certainly game over for the Ruskies now!
:ROFLMAO:

Yep, all neighboring countries becoming brave and defiant now they know how utterly hopeless Russia is.
Like I said right at the start of the thread, everyone has had enough of Russia. (y) 🇺🇦

Yep, all neighboring countries becoming brave and defiant now they know how utterly hopeless Russia is.
c_v,
That, I suppose, is one possibility.
Another might be how impressed they are that Russia is clearly winning a war - not just against Ukraine - but, more importantly, against all of U.S. and NATO forces (excluding soldiers) combined. Taking down a few Russian monuments is indicative of just how impotent and futile the west's position has become.
Like I said right at the start of the thread, everyone has had enough of Russia. (y) 🇺🇦
Yes, you've said a lot of things from the start of this thread, almost all of which have been completely wrong. This is but the latest example, because it's clear as day to anyone who cares to look that support for Russia remains strong and is growing, while support for Ukraine and the west dwindles by the day. Eurasia, much of Africa - and let us not forget this includes those incy wincy economically insignificant countries China and India - are all on board with Putin's plan to topple U.S.' hegemony and the USD$ as the world's reserve currency.

Sooner or later, the U.S. is going to have to learn that it can't carry on bullying everyone in the world to play by its rules - or else. Rules which, needless to say, are designed to keep it top of the pile and everyone else firmly under its thumb. Why oh why the west continue to be subjugated by them and have their economies trashed - not by Putin and his 'illegal war', - but by the U.S. and Biden's administration - is beyond bizarre. Fortunately, while the liberal elites at the top may be in the pockets of the Americans, ordinary people who are feeling the effects of these disastrous policies are not and they are starting to make their voices heard. Soon, the noise will be deafening: plenty more regime change across Europe to come this winter, I suspect. And, if dishy Rishi wants to stay in post, he's going to have to start distancing himself from the hawks. He's made a start with the climate change nonsense - now he needs to follow through with the war with Russia,
Tim.