Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I see Trump's approval rating is going through the roof !
He must be doing something right I guess. :)

http://www.westmonster.com/trump-approval-up-to-55-media/

Or not:

Two new polls find wildly different Trump approval ratings

The Rasmussen Reports [the source of the westmonster article] and the Pew Research Center released wildly different approval ratings for President Trump on Thursday.

Rasmussen's daily Presidential Tracking Poll found a 55 percent approval rating for Trump among voters. But Pew Research Center only found Trump with 39 percent support — a 16 point-difference between the two polls.

Rasmussen, which has traditionally found results that are more positive for Republicans than other polls, seems to be an outlier among major polls, with Gallup also giving Trump a lower 41 percent approval rating in its most recent weekly average.

The Pew poll was conducted between Feb. 7-12 and surveyed a pool of 1,503 adults. The poll revealed that a 56 percent majority of Americans disapprove of the president while 46 percent strongly disapprove of the commander-in-chief.

The Pew survey also noted that Trump's strong disapproval has surpassed the strong disapproval of former President Obama during his entire presidency.

On the other hand, the Rasmussen poll showed that only 45 percent of Americans disapproved of the president and 36 percent felt strongly about their disapproval.

The Rasmussen poll surveys 500 likely voters per night and presents the results on a three-day rolling average basis.

The survey's full sample includes 1,500 likely voters with a margin of error of 2.5 percent.

Or not:

Two new polls find wildly different Trump approval ratings

The Rasmussen Reports [the source of the westmonster article] and the Pew Research Center released wildly different approval ratings for President Trump on Thursday.

Rasmussen's daily Presidential Tracking Poll found a 55 percent approval rating for Trump among voters. But Pew Research Center only found Trump with 39 percent support — a 16 point-difference between the two polls.

Rasmussen, which has traditionally found results that are more positive for Republicans than other polls, seems to be an outlier among major polls, with Gallup also giving Trump a lower 41 percent approval rating in its most recent weekly average.

The Pew poll was conducted between Feb. 7-12 and surveyed a pool of 1,503 adults. The poll revealed that a 56 percent majority of Americans disapprove of the president while 46 percent strongly disapprove of the commander-in-chief.

The Pew survey also noted that Trump's strong disapproval has surpassed the strong disapproval of former President Obama during his entire presidency.

On the other hand, the Rasmussen poll showed that only 45 percent of Americans disapproved of the president and 36 percent felt strongly about their disapproval.

The Rasmussen poll surveys 500 likely voters per night and presents the results on a three-day rolling average basis.

The survey's full sample includes 1,500 likely voters with a margin of error of 2.5 percent.

Well, they can't both be right, so obviously, One of them is fake news.

You'll note that Gallup is mentioned as well. Most polls give him a lower number, if one cares about that sort of thing.

Ordinarily I don't care about that sort of thing.

However, today IPSOS MORI called at my home enquiring whether I would take part in a 10 min government sponsored survey.
I politely declined their offer, on the grounds that, the less predictable I am, the more effective my ambush will be in the future. Powder dry and all that jazz (y)

What is Trump rambling on about, still on the campaign trail...

‘Nobody that I know of’ had contacts with Russia, Trump says.

Is he denying ever knowing Mike Flynn?

Guy is absolutely delusional with his takes on assessing what really is going on.

Still thinks muslim ban went smoothly against his Homeland Security personnel saying otherwise.

He obviously thinks and believes, what anyone else thinks, says or writes about either doesn't matter or is fake news.

Great this, great that, amazing wonderfully talented people who are so inexperienced and out of their depths, he is in total shambles. Wait stop. It's not him! It is the media that is in chaos.

He reckons when he took over America was in a mess and now the market is up indeces hitting new highs. His fixed it all in 3 weeks.

What a clown!

Did I read the press to reach my conclusion. No! Not at all. Just been watching his actions and listening to HIS words on telly.

I'm having difficulty believing what he is doing to America. I really am. Still haven't gotten over that wall either. $20bn a good investment for a wall to stop how many Mexicans exactly? Good value he reckons.

Somebody pinch me please :cheesy:

Attachments

• What-is-right-is-not-always-popular.png
    What-is-right-is-not-always-popular.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 100
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 99
I think he has had so many people fawning around him over the years just to get a slice of his business that he's never experienced really difficult criticism so doesn't know how to respond properly. You can imagine his wife and kids all the time saying "oh darling your a genius, throughout your privileged life, people have loved you because of your money, now look at you, president of the US, you're so clever and now the world will pay you so much respect and believe everything you say."

He just doesn't realise that the rest of world couldn't care less about his money and winning his favour when he doesn't listen. Watch out Donald, your arrogance will be your downfall.

The press love it because they can just make it worse and take the p1ss.

The press love it because they can just make it worse and take the p1ss.

:D I don't think that the press can believe its luck! It's only a matter of giving him some rope and a mike and he hangs himself, only to pop up the next day and do it all again!

This is all so familiar. Nixon/Agnew all over again. Almost as if they were following a script.

Where's Martha Mitchell?

This is all so familiar. Nixon/Agnew all over again. Almost as if they were following a script.

Where's Martha Mitchell?

Nixon was like a bloody saint compared to this guy .....

Trump is a once in a millenium event .......or at last i hope so

when someone tells me their organisation is like a well oiled machine ......

jees....its priceless isnt it ?........if i wasnt crying i'd laugh

any half educated American now knows the rest of the world is laughing as well...

N

I cum from poverty Eastern Europe, make into Amerika, do little modelling, become very rich wen meat ze Trump and zen become first lady of most powerful c**tery on earth. Ah I luv Amerika land of oppert unity. For me everything is free