Trump Presidency and the Consequences

. . . Anyhow, at least it's a jolly good show. Brexit and Trump. Popullarism. Fantastic. We live in interesting times.
At',
As always, your post is interesting, colourful and I agree with much that's in it. However, I'm afraid it's another non-sequitur: it has nothing to do with the points I've been making and doesn't even acknowledge - let alone try to address - the key issue that I've raised time and time again.
;)
Tim.

Last edited:
At',
As always, your post is interesting, colourful and I agree with much that's in it. However, I'm afraid it's another non-sequitur: it has nothing to do with the points I've been making and doesn't even acknowledge - let alone try to address - the key issue that I've raised time and time again.
;)
Tim.

At',
;)
Tim.

I don't have the answers Tim but if there are oddities best to explore them publicly.

I just know that US is unable to compete on the World stage and looking for feeble excuses. Trump is just a sick symptom of a world leading nation in decline looking to blame other parties.

Dollar standard will expire in next 10-20 years I reckon.

Trump show is just the beginning.

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”

In case, you missed Trump’s latest messages on Parler (just before Apple shut it down tonight, here is what he said:

1. “I will be pardoning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. There will also be grave consequences for the United Kingdom for abusing Julian Assange, including tariffs and fines that will target the upper echelon leadership of the UK….”

2. “I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP agents, the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others to undermine, corrode and dismantle the United States of America and its constituents. These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain president indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”
That sounds uncannily like a hoax...or are you being ironic?:) Much as I deem the orange one to be challenged in many departments, I don't believe that even he would make such a pronouncement.

Well, it looks like the gloves are well and truly off now.

This should get ugly fast.

For American's, the Constitution is at stake.

Defend free speech, or concede to wholesale censorship of thought, that is the question.

George Orwell will be deleted from 'good reads' in no time.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That sounds uncannily like a hoax...or are you being ironic?:) Much as I deem the orange one to be challenged in many departments, I don't believe that even he would make such a pronouncement.
Dunno gov, lots of stuff swirling around tinterwebs atm.
deplatforming parler platform seems real when the CEO goes on MSM to inform everyone.

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
"Four legs good, two legs better!"
Baaaa baaaa.
"Four legs good, two legs better!"
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

:rolleyes:

when regressive is named and presented as progressive - newspeech is well upon us

Ideology is far more importat than personality, do not be misled by false narratives and the games that are played like identity politics

From an ocean away, one can only but observe that if the Republicans are going to do something or even anything about all this, then they are FAST running out of time in which to do it.

The Democrats will be in full control off all the machinery of State by next week.

By then, challenging them will be nigh on impossible.

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

If he really has said those two sentences then that is tantamount to a revolution.

Mr Presidente Indefinido sounds awfully like a line out of Putin's manifesto. I suspect Russian collusion in this revolution.

I thought democrats were supposed to be the ones threatening Marxist ideology not Putin lending a helping hand to Trump.

It's all so very confusing. Can someone explain what's going on ear plz?

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

If he really has said those two sentences then that is tantamount to a revolution.

Mr Presidente Indefinido sounds awfully like a line out of Putin's manifesto. I suspect Russian collusion in this revolution.

I thought democrats were supposed to be the ones threatening Marxist ideology not Putin lending a helping hand to Trump.

It's all so very confusing. Can someone explain what's going on ear plz?
Oh, now you want to know what's going on.

I've spent months trying to nudge everyone as to whats going on.
The swamp is Washington and Trump is having none of it.