Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Surely there is a better and more humane policy on refugees.
1. Get each refugee to sign up to support the ideals of democracy and the customs of the country they are trying to enter.
2. On the same document agree to return to their own country when it is judged they will be safe to do so. So it is only temporary residency.
3. The 17 - 50 year olds could be encouraged if not qualified to join the Free army of that country to train for a triumphal return.

Banning everyone from certain countries is ridiculous.

hes certainly pushing the limits here ..........

how long before he realises that bullying his own employees and other companies historically to make his billions is not going to translate well into governing USA Inc ?

ive given him 6 months tops to aggrevate every country and Globalised Company in the world with his USA protectionary chest beating ............then the Sh*t will hit the fan for the USA

even sooner if he keeps this up ......hahahahaha :)

N

Wasn't Brexit about similar issues?

Peter

What issues are you referring to as now there seems to be so many.

1. Controlling borders doesn't include building a wall at a cost of $20bn and making the French pay for it.

If they chose not to, we could slap on 20% import tariffs on their produce once we leave the EU.

2. Controlling borders doesn't include banning people from entering the UK based on their religion or country or origin. OR turning them away, whether they were studying at university, working for British companies or held British passports.

So to answer your question no, completely different to the EU Brexit fiasco. That is similar to US leaving NAFTA and in some respects would include leaving and banning labour flows or rather switching to some kind of rule based system not a complete indiscriminate ban.

I'm speechless to imagine he has support on both counts. Moreover:

A. There have been no (zero) terrorist activity ever conducted on US soil from any of the 7 named countries.

Zero US citizens killed on US soil by any muslim originating from any of those 7 countries.

Egypt and Saudi Arabia where the 9/11 terrorists came from, planned and orchestrated by not on list.

However, the gun lobby is probably responsible for the death of 11,000 US citizens.

The food industry is probably responsible for considerably more deaths from obesity, heart failure and strokes along with a few ecoli breakouts.

B. You guys do know that Mexicans don't walk over the desert floor right? They use busses, boats and aeroplanes like everyone else but simply do not go back once visas expire.

So Trump the super businessman thinks a $20bn, 3000m long wall is going to stop a man on a donkey from walking into US is a good investment that's cool with me.

Never seen or imagined anything like it. Shambles. Lots of so many words I can not say.

He and his cronies think it is all working really amazingly well.

US fecks up Iraq, Syria and Iran to a large extent, creates spring uprising, exports democracy and freedom and then doesn't like the stew it has made and blames everyone else but to look at her failed trumped up policies.

ROTFLMAO

Right now US really needs the help of the whole World to help US citizens deal with Trump.

Good luck to you all as you'll all need it in one way or another sooner or later.

Can't wait to see what his going to feckup next? (n)

Is there a constitutional way of removing said madman ? And has it ever been done in history ?

Thank you London, Brighton, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Leeds, Newcastle, Liverpool, Sheffield, and especially Sadiq Khan.

Donald Trump protests live: Huge protests against the Muslim ban fill the streets in London and around UK

This says it all: (well, a lot of it anyway – notwithstanding the link above to the Daily Mirror, which is of course, a well-known and highly unrespected left-wing biased source of comment).

petition.JPG

Last edited:
Yes indeed, quite right as Nigel Farage has supported DT's faux paus as working amazingly well and gives it thumbs up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...eal-poll-british-people-warming-a7550711.html

Then on the other side there is a campaign out to stop Trump visiting the UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/171928/signatures/new

I think it's a two edged sword supporting Trump. Theresa May holding hands with Trump now doesn't looks so hot. :rolleyes:

Just to provide a bit of balance and to show that not everyone thinks the same way as the (biased) mainstream media is reporting, there is a petition that shows support for a Trump visit to the UK :clap:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

This says it all: (well, a lot of it anyway – notwithstanding the link above to the Daily Mirror, which is of course, a well-known and highly unrespected left-wing biased source of comment).

View attachment 233690

I know that game and I know the rules.

You don't win unless you can join across from East to West or North to South.

So at the moment, all to play for ! :)

I know that game and I know the rules.

You don't win unless you can join across from East to West or North to South.

So at the moment, all to play for ! :)

You'd also better watch out for the Pac-Men; they're not very happy at the moment because their inventor has just passed away. :(

So 19,500 for and 1,500,000 against.

Hmmm

Hmmm, Hmmm ;)

This counter petition only opened at 16:56 GMT this afternoon – so it's been running less than 5 hours! Now I reckon it's like a well chosen swing trade: once it gets a bit of speed on, it will surprise you (y)

Hmmm, Hmmm ;)

This counter petition only opened at 16:56 GMT this afternoon – so it's been running less than 5 hours! Now I reckon it's like a well chosen swing trade: once it gets a bit of speed on, it will surprise you (y)

:-0 It's going up quicker than the US debt clock :-0

Hmmm, Hmmm ;)

I hope not. I'd like to think that the England I knew is still there.

But maybe not.