Trading with point and figure

a closer look
2 days of data

5k4isi.gif
straight into our 7074 area/rez
wham...scalp out of that
stops tight now

morning all - yes a crazy ftse day yesterday, I bailed at 7020 quit happy with myself then sat back in a) amazement as it kept on powering on & b) frustration waiting for a 7k retest!
but....
we had 7100/above as fakeland
plenty from that

got to hand it to swissy...did not think there was that much action in Ftse...there is

Sometimes.... lol. Yesterday it did its own thing.... it was an overreaction but money got on board to pump... after it steamed past the levels and got past 7050 I thought there was a good chance they were going for it... 7120 ish, also an educated guess that it had overreached itself with the cable/oil (over) reaction so more convinced to the downside.

Always watch for that last minute pump on ftse 1625-30hrs ish - usually reverts aftermarket if you keep your powder dry for easy pickings (check the context though), has happened quite a few times in times of volatility. I expected it and countered by moving stops to profit (tight) by 1600, getting taken out and re-entered 1629 - 30. Doesn't always work but in this context it did.