Trading with point and figure

—————
The dollar is down. Oil and copper are up. Gold is down; silver is up. Bonds are down.
New all-time high yesterday for the S&P 500 (although it was already at a new high if dividends were considered). At today’s open it’ll add another 10 points.
Since I’m on record saying I fully believe the S&P will move up 2300-2400, it’s worth asking or pondering how it’ll get there. Will the market bust out and run 200 points in a month or two and completely shock almost everyone? Or will it just kind of slowly grind up and not really make any exciting headlines other than simply making a new high several times/week?
In my opinion we’re more likely to get the latter. A slow grind up – equivalent to the proverbial frog in a pot of water which is slowly warming up – that doesn’t ever pull back enough to allow the under-invested bulls to be fully invested and doesn’t scare the bears enough to cover until it’s too late is the most likely course. This type of move – one where the market just slowly moves – would **** off and frustrate traders and investors the most. It’s why I think it’s most likely. Everyone wants answers. Everyone wants fireworks. A slow grind doesn’t offer either.

Well that was a dump... not much of one though... but I'm still long from 18290-ish for a retest of 18350

Anyway... bailed for a few... these days I'm just a *seriously* short term scalper tbh
Been a great couple of days all in all, today USDJPY has been the biggie for me.

Dax and spx
Pullback from 10K and 2155 areas on 5 min candle
Lookin like a bull flag

This could pump or it could fail
Tricky

dax

2wg7h1t.gif

lookin a bit like a top
no established downside count..as yet
think we mess until some reaction happens..up or down

scenario
bull test..into our marked supp area